Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

Shoppershopp

Its not working with my new theme!!

Afford My Fashion

Have not seen it pop up anywhere for the mobile version. Since 99% of my customers visit my site on mobile it makes this app useless for me.

Price Slasher

If I could give it 0 stars I would. If you want your checkout to become so laggy that customers are telling you they had a really hard time checking out then get it. I lost thousands in sales because of this app. I tried checking out on my phone and many other browsers and the checkout button wouldn't work and it would freeze. I deleted the app and instantly the problem was fixed. Do yourself a favor and don't download it. It's free until it costs you lots of sales.

Onyx Hearts

We contacted support. We waited a number of days and received 0% support. we installed and used the app, not really user-friendly if you want to change anything aside from the countdown timer.

Had our developer change the wording of the countdown timer and our checkout page literally froze every time a customer went to checkout. How do we know? Because we had 0 sales for about 15 straight hours before being alarmed and figuring it out. We disabled and removed the app. It cost us around $1000 in lost sales. We liked the app and wanted to keep it (which is why we emailed support for help). But we received no support, removed the app and it cost us money. So I think that constitutes a 1 star review. I'm guessing now magically our original email for support will be replied to. We'll change our review once the problem is corrected (if ever).

The Gift And Gadget Guys

Didn't work when we installed a couple of months back.
Just changed to a new theme and thought we would try again - nope. Still doesn't work, and neither does another app we have used by Varinode (even though ALL our other apps - over a dozen - work fine. Just not the 2 from Varinode).
Have contacted support but they haven't been helpful yet.

1 2 3 5 Next