Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

Ephoma

I use it for the Shopping Cart Timer and I think it's Really useful and I like the design of it and really does it's job. So I can say it will increase your sales! I only can recommend this App!

The Original Calming Pet Beds

This app is awesome! It helped improve my conversion rate! I was able to enable a checkout discount with a timer that encouraged people to buy not exit the website.

Dogspriorities

Absolutely amazing app. Works like a charm. It's free, customizable and awesome! I'd recommend to everyone

Flying peacock apparel

very easy to use highly reccomendded ' just need more explain how exactly to apply for the first time

Hustling Sharks

Like this app! It is very easy to use and delivers what it promises! Also the support is very good!

Sicher atmen

The perfect way to create urgency. Not too subtile, but not too annoying either. Perfect for my store!

Black Jewels by Je'wel

This is my first time using this app. The set up process was easy. I like it. The paid option seems reasonably priced and I hope to upgrade soon.

IMMUNOPROTECT+ SE PROTÉGER DU CORONAVIRUS

I used this app to help me do cart timer. I really like how it does work. Great to work with this app.

Inteligent SHOP

For better conversion rate, I made a timer with message on checkout: there is a discount code for free shiping.

Deal Browser

very hand easy to use very hand easy to use very hand easy to use very hand easy to use very hand easy to use very hand easy to use very hand easy to use very hand easy to use