Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

Chicflavour

it really helps improve conversion rate on my store and the best part is that is free. i love that you can translate it in multiple languages

SLIMWEAR

Applications permettant d'intégrer un timer lors du processus de paiement de façon totalement gratuite

Shiny Buds

Hello. I didn't test the App really much, but I got a message that I will get more free features if I give a 5-Star review for the app. So I'm not really sure if I can recommend the app. I will make another review soon.

In Bloom Accessories

So far so good. Clean, easy interface. Just started using it but like it a lot so far! Hopefully will help with sales!

From-Bim-with-Love

I installed this app on my site and found that it was incredibly simple and easy to install and use. This is really important to someone who is not technical. Ive found that some of these shopify apps are really difficult to install but not this one.

KingMe Academy

Easy to use. Wish I didn't have to leave a review to use the Free version. Easy to use. Wish I didn't have to leave a review to use the Free version.

philocase

wordfulwordfulwordfulwordfulwordfulwordfulwordfulwordfulwordfulwordfulwordfulwordfulwordfulwordfulwordfulwordfulwordful

Schnäppchendeal.com

Very good App. So lit and a good way to boost your Conversion Rate. So i highly recommend your to download this App and get Stardet. Its very Simple and easy to manage.

Hotdreams

goof app for conversion, cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Shop She is Clothed

Great app for beginners and new entrepreneurs. Quick and easy to set up. Highly recommend as a first time e commerce store owner