Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

FLEEK THE LABEL

Love the app, it works great. We have a lott of more sales in our webshop. Best App in years! Thanks

ShoppoMan

This application is great for cart reservation and it helps to sell more products. I highly recommend this app!

Hair Fantasy Co

Great app. I am using this app to help increase my conversions. The installation process was simple and easy. Would definitely recommend.

WeLikeDeals

I used this app and it helped me very much! I love it, I think i doubled my customers. You should try it!

FreudeWohnen

I love it. easy to use and to customize. Because of this App my Conversion Rate is much better. Thank you

Lure Menswear

Great app, easy to use and great features - love the checkout timer, really worked with my customers, will continue to use

Memorize24

Really good app to create urgency in the cart. i would recommend this app it also has other useful features which can be used

Abemo Plush

Very easy to setup and looks great on my website. I would highly recommend to anyone who isn't sure.

BayoShop

Using this application managed to come up with significant improvements in sales. I would warmly recommend using the same in online sales.

Gecko Shop

Super easy to use and I really like it, check it out on my store: https://www.geckoshop.net - I recommend it to give it a try, thank you