Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

Shop She is Clothed

Great app for beginners and new entrepreneurs. Quick and easy to set up. Highly recommend as a first time e commerce store owner

THE GOOD BOX

Sehr einfach zu bedienen, schönes Design. Wirkt sich sehr positiv aus. Leicht zu integrieren, absolut perfekt! Besten Dank!

FLEEK THE LABEL

Love the app, it works great. We have a lott of more sales in our webshop. Best App in years! Thanks

ShoppoMan

This application is great for cart reservation and it helps to sell more products. I highly recommend this app!

Hair Fantasy Co

Great app. I am using this app to help increase my conversions. The installation process was simple and easy. Would definitely recommend.

WeLikeDeals

I used this app and it helped me very much! I love it, I think i doubled my customers. You should try it!

FreudeWohnen

I love it. easy to use and to customize. Because of this App my Conversion Rate is much better. Thank you

Lure Menswear

Great app, easy to use and great features - love the checkout timer, really worked with my customers, will continue to use

Memorize24

Really good app to create urgency in the cart. i would recommend this app it also has other useful features which can be used

Abemo Plush

Very easy to setup and looks great on my website. I would highly recommend to anyone who isn't sure.