Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

Inteligent SHOP

For better conversion rate, I made a timer with message on checkout: there is a discount code for free shiping.

Deal Browser

very hand easy to use very hand easy to use very hand easy to use very hand easy to use very hand easy to use very hand easy to use very hand easy to use very hand easy to use

DRIFTFLIX

Everything worked very simply and the design is clean, doesn't look too spamy. Just wish it was easier to change the color of specific elements of text and not the whole text. Like just the timer for example.

FutureLighter

Downloaded, Purchased the plan, Enabled everything I could, But I don't see the countdown at checkout, anyone has this problem too?

Modurn Living

I got this app to improve my conversion rate, it seems pretty good so far. I think it would be better if it gave count downs on discounts

Superflu

Effective to create urgency. Very nice app. I use the cart timer regularly. its my favorite part of this app. It does convert for sure!

SeaFlow

It helped me a lot to enhance my coversion on my online shop. I honestly cannot tell more about it so I type in some bullshit to have the minumum caracters needed.

Giga Disks

Great app love it and i always love apps. Our store is new and not doing much numbers yet but hope this helps alot

6ixShopper

good apps thank you it helps me a lot to make my Shopify store more organized and I would like you all to download this app.

Femininti

Terrible service. I sent a question and they did not reply to me. It does not work on mobile. Do not use it