Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

Kabamstore

App is apparently a very use and configure tool I hope that day to day help my store www.kabam.com.br to convert more sales

MNBeauty UK

This app is great! customers usually complete their purchases quickly. My sales have increased since I installed the app

fab's pearl

super super super super super supersupersupersupersupersupersupersupersupersupersupersupersupersupersuper

GentX Men Accessories

great app and looks very useful. Lets hop for the best and make more sales turnover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Barefoot Sailor Trading Company

I used this app to increase conversion rates and have less abandoned carts. Installation was a breeze.

LostController

So far the app is working out perfectly, please continue to update to enhance what is already perfected.

DealStashCo

very easy to install however it isnt centered, only center left so if you have a logo on your page itll block the timer making it useless no option to center to center of the page like it should be IMO out of the box

LaDolty

yetyrtyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyerzy
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye
y

xalllux

I used this app to help me do time remaining. I really like how it does its work. it would be nice if it did much better

Pooch Plush

I love the cart reservation - makes you feel it's yours but only for so long. You feel special for a while and the clock is good as long as it doesn't stop them from browsing other things. It's like your own dressing room.