Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

DealStashCo

very easy to install however it isnt centered, only center left so if you have a logo on your page itll block the timer making it useless no option to center to center of the page like it should be IMO out of the box

LaDolty

yetyrtyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyerzy
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye
y

xalllux

I used this app to help me do time remaining. I really like how it does its work. it would be nice if it did much better

Pooch Plush

I love the cart reservation - makes you feel it's yours but only for so long. You feel special for a while and the clock is good as long as it doesn't stop them from browsing other things. It's like your own dressing room.

Lola&Lila

top top top top top top top top top top top top et encore top, c'est exactement ce qu'il me fallait merci

AlexDeckson

easy to install and setup, you can choose the time left, size font, background color and more in less than 1 min! nice app

puppieshop

This appliocation was very easy to install and to set up, less than 10 minutes just click on a few buttons and then is done I really like it I hope it will increase my conversion , there is not a lot free application and the one who are free sucks so I would love if this one works .

Amy Jones

dssdfsdsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfdsfdsfdsfsdfsDFSDFFDFSDFdssdfsdsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfdsfdsfdsfsdfsDFSDFFDFSDFdssdfsdsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfdsfdsfdsfsdfsDFSDFFDFSDFSDF

Wise Finds Smart Buys Marketplace

I just installed it. Will re-comment when someone buys! The app shows up ONLY on the shopping cart page – NOT on the slide-out cart panel.

I-light shop

Bonne application, installation ultra simple et prise en main facile, à voir si cela fais vraiment une diférence sur les conversion