Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

Canvas & More

I heard about this app and decided to give it a try. It really does boost conversions and best of all it's free!

jpeyton4

I love and use all of your apps. I just love the conversion plus so much. The different strategies this app uses are genius. It made me think outside of the box. A lightbulb came on inside of my head. Thank you

Bella + PJ

I just installed the app to help convert more traffic into sales. I hope it works. I'll let you know how everything works out. It's only been one day, so I won't leave a false review.

Ökocase

Thank you! It's a great app to boost sales in shopify, very effective and free. Thats the best of all.

Peak-OD

applicazione molto comoda, ha incrementato il mio tasso di conversione
ve la consiglio vivamente.
anche la versione gratuita è veramente molto utile

shoe cleaner

i liked it very much, it helped me increase urgency to convert sales from those about to abandon cart.

Elegant Stool Store

I am using the app to drive conversion. Easy to install, and I have customised for my needs. Still checking out the results

Hugo Pet Store

This app made a difference. I meticulously tracked the conversion rate of the cart page for a month. There are two conversion rates that this app could affect: The cart-to-checkout rate and the checkout-to-purchase rate (since the deadline on the cart page would create a sense of urgency to shoppers as they go through the remaining steps of the checkout process). This app resulted in a 2.5% increase in OVERALL conversion rate from the cart step to purchase. That may sound like a small number but when you're advertising at scale that's a significant amount of extra sales. The app is super easy to use and lets you customize the colours of the countdown to match your website's branding. And it's free. Wouldn't you like an extra 2.5 sales for every 100 orders, for free? I know I would :)

Junior Bambinos

Simple to install and now looking to see the affect it has on conversions. Currently using the free version at the moment and it was great to see that I can brand it to our site colours.

Nuria Farrés

es muy util la recomiendo mucho ayuda a evitar carritos avandonados con menor frecuencia ademas es facil de usar