Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

Playtime Canines

I use this app to help get customers to finish their purchase that's in the cart I am just starting out this app was recommended

Urban Central

It seems like boosting the checkout is the way! Great app so keep on going guys!!!!! Let's go!!!!!!!!

Canvas & More

I heard about this app and decided to give it a try. It really does boost conversions and best of all it's free!

jpeyton4

I love and use all of your apps. I just love the conversion plus so much. The different strategies this app uses are genius. It made me think outside of the box. A lightbulb came on inside of my head. Thank you

Bella + PJ

I just installed the app to help convert more traffic into sales. I hope it works. I'll let you know how everything works out. It's only been one day, so I won't leave a false review.

Ökocase

Thank you! It's a great app to boost sales in shopify, very effective and free. Thats the best of all.

Premier Novelties

It worked for a couple months, now it doesn't appear on my checkout. They need to update this app or something.

Peak-OD

applicazione molto comoda, ha incrementato il mio tasso di conversione
ve la consiglio vivamente.
anche la versione gratuita è veramente molto utile

cheap4way

Review bodyProvide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.
Review body

shoe cleaner

i liked it very much, it helped me increase urgency to convert sales from those about to abandon cart.