Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

Lola&Lila

top top top top top top top top top top top top et encore top, c'est exactement ce qu'il me fallait merci

AlexDeckson

easy to install and setup, you can choose the time left, size font, background color and more in less than 1 min! nice app

puppieshop

This appliocation was very easy to install and to set up, less than 10 minutes just click on a few buttons and then is done I really like it I hope it will increase my conversion , there is not a lot free application and the one who are free sucks so I would love if this one works .

Amy Jones

dssdfsdsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfdsfdsfdsfsdfsDFSDFFDFSDFdssdfsdsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfdsfdsfdsfsdfsDFSDFFDFSDFdssdfsdsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfdsfdsfdsfsdfsDFSDFFDFSDFSDF

Wise Finds Smart Buys Marketplace

I just installed it. Will re-comment when someone buys! The app shows up ONLY on the shopping cart page – NOT on the slide-out cart panel.

I-light shop

Bonne application, installation ultra simple et prise en main facile, à voir si cela fais vraiment une diférence sur les conversion

HomeBuddyCA

very nice! very easy to install! I hope this application helps me!!!! hehehehe Thank you very much!!!

Pep's online store

Super application en plus elle est gratuite parfait ! Voir maintenant les résultats ou non qu'il y aura !

Secured Pets

Im hoping this increases urgency in my product page. It was super easy to install. 1 click installation.

discount-cars.com

PERFECT! ITS THE BEST APP YOU COULD GET TO GET SALES AND CONVERSION FOR YOUR STORE, NEVER REGRET ABOUT THIS