Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

Perfect Pets World

Great app, does exactly what it says it was going to do. One of my favorite apps right now. I definitely recommend

100Future

I used this app to increase conversion rate and it worked. Iove it very much.
maybe this is one of the great app

Dustin'sSchmuck

Really easy and helpful tool to generate more conversions.
I have to write at least 100 characters.AB

These Days

The easiest app to set up that I've ever encountered! So many apps are complicated so I appreciate how this one is so simple. I haven't had it long enough to see conversions yet but will update when i do.

NextGen Podz

I really like this app, works grate on our store. We wanted to shy away from too many pop ups and this app does the job perfect.

Check it out on our store by adding an item to your cart at www.nextgenpodz.com

House Of Beauty by Paris J

l just downloaded this app. Awesome and super easy so far. Will follow up with review once I see results.

parkscheiben-profi

fine super and for free aviable for now i am just started so i have to write 100 characters and i want to finish

Alwaysvapo

easy application to use. Very professional and makes the site really beautiful remains to see if it boosts my site

techvitis.com

Correspondeu a todas expectativas, pode instalar, só deu um bug qque não ta aparecendo no carrinho, mas foi resolvido, recomendo

Rogo Wear

Nice widget for website. I like it and is working when U rush the clients to make decision.
Very good working