Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

Elegant Stool Store

I am using the app to drive conversion. Easy to install, and I have customised for my needs. Still checking out the results

Hugo Pet Store

This app made a difference. I meticulously tracked the conversion rate of the cart page for a month. There are two conversion rates that this app could affect: The cart-to-checkout rate and the checkout-to-purchase rate (since the deadline on the cart page would create a sense of urgency to shoppers as they go through the remaining steps of the checkout process). This app resulted in a 2.5% increase in OVERALL conversion rate from the cart step to purchase. That may sound like a small number but when you're advertising at scale that's a significant amount of extra sales. The app is super easy to use and lets you customize the colours of the countdown to match your website's branding. And it's free. Wouldn't you like an extra 2.5 sales for every 100 orders, for free? I know I would :)

Junior Bambinos

Simple to install and now looking to see the affect it has on conversions. Currently using the free version at the moment and it was great to see that I can brand it to our site colours.

Nuria Farrés

es muy util la recomiendo mucho ayuda a evitar carritos avandonados con menor frecuencia ademas es facil de usar

Perfect Pets World

Great app, does exactly what it says it was going to do. One of my favorite apps right now. I definitely recommend

100Future

I used this app to increase conversion rate and it worked. Iove it very much.
maybe this is one of the great app

Vez Bazar

Great app with a good user experience. I saw immediately the results. I advice it to every great shop

Dustin'sSchmuck

Really easy and helpful tool to generate more conversions.
I have to write at least 100 characters.AB

These Days

The easiest app to set up that I've ever encountered! So many apps are complicated so I appreciate how this one is so simple. I haven't had it long enough to see conversions yet but will update when i do.

NextGen Podz

I really like this app, works grate on our store. We wanted to shy away from too many pop ups and this app does the job perfect.

Check it out on our store by adding an item to your cart at www.nextgenpodz.com