Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

Rave-On!

working great and now i get more conversions.
..........................................................................

GV8 TRENDING SHOP

I used this app to get more grabbing attention of my customers and It works for my store. But its better to improve more with design that grabbing more attentions.

GOODEAL4U.COM

just started try. hopefully this app will help to generate sales for me. appreciate will this free apps, coz most of the apps arent free..

Icon Phone Cases

Good job with the app development. It helped me achieve my needed goal in increasing my sale. Thanks guys

Store Takyrich

Yes i like it Yes i like it Yes i like it Yes i like it Yes i like it Yes i like it Yes i like it Yes i like it Yes

AasRaw

good app

DicaMulher

eu estou usando o app conversion plus e com certeza vai ser muito util para gerar escassez no carrinho da nossa loja online

Peaches & Screams

A very good app considering it is free. In the words of Tesco supermarkets, "every little helps". However, there is a glitch with the app. It displays the message twice. Here is what I see:

Your cart is reserved for 08:59 minutes!
Your cart is reserved for minutes!

Could you please fix this bug?

Lovomi

Looks ok so far but I haven´t tested it yet. Easy setup and basic configuration options. Looking forward to seeing the results.

Scented Notions

Easy to install. Looking forward to using it although I think you request the review too soon. Let us use it first, please.