Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

PoreSteamer

Would be good if it worked for me. I used this app on my last store and everytime I try to open it, it reopens in the old store... I tried reaching out to support multiple times but they never responded.

Femininti

Terrible service. I sent a question and they did not reply to me. It does not work on mobile. Do not use it

Premier Novelties

It worked for a couple months, now it doesn't appear on my checkout. They need to update this app or something.

Endless Beautii Co

this app only works when it feels like... it only shows up on the cart once a blue moon.....dont waste your time

Figoora

This app might be great IF CUSTOMER SUPPORT would help me install it (as it is hidden behind the upper part of my theme)!
Unfortunately, NOBODY ANSWERS the various emails I sent! I hope this bad review will make them react!! I'd really like to add this app!

Zeena Hair Extensions

Doesn't work. Doesn't show up on my theme. Please update app so we can have our customers carts reserved.

Duff's Online Store

RUBBISH APP RUBBISH APP —> https://bit.ly/freecashjuice <= RUBBISH APP RUBBISH APP RUBBISH APP

KneeRevive

Bad apps.
Not stable.
Long load time sometimes,
and cause the checkout button appears 30-60 sec later, which cause my customers go away.

Sizuhl

wheres the code so i can move the timer to another position? wheres the code so i can move the timer to another position? Thanks

Tyni Nano

I tried to set this up on my store multiple times, it does not work at all for me. Needs some serious work!

Previous 1 3 4 5