Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

Piper's Closet CA

I am extremely frustrated with this app. This is now the second time since paying for the full version, and it will not open. I originally downloaded because the reviews were really good and i was in desperate need for a cart reservation app. I paid in full for this app and this is now the second time i am not able to open it due to your servers. I have tried on different browsers and devices so i know it is on your end. Please get this fixed, i am extremely disappointed. I have reached out multiple times and have yet received a response.

Animals dreamland

The app doesn't open.
I am sure this is great tool, but it doesn't open..it charges but nothing happens.

EasyPapaya

I really like what it does on my website but it needs so much work. It honestly feels very scammy and buggy. There are many bugs with my set up. specially when you have more than one shopify store. I wish they worked more on their UX and actual product instead of trying to upsell me and cross sell the heck out my experience on the app. you can do better guys, I believe in you. I am honestly leaving this review because it looks I am not able to save until I leave a review so let's try it...

FutureLighter

Downloaded, Purchased the plan, Enabled everything I could, But I don't see the countdown at checkout, anyone has this problem too?

fashion2fit

Tried app but seems my scroll stopped working in the preview cart and I did not see it in cart. I have a few integrating apps

XBODY UK

The app does not work at all. The banner with the reserved time does not show up on any pages in our store when a product is added to cart and we go to the cart page/check out page.

JW Ties and More

This app does not always work that timer does not show up. It needs to be updated perhaps it has a bug.

Shopping by K

Très bonne application pour votre boutique shopify. Elle permet de rappeler les paniers aux clients.

My Hobbits

Doesn't work :/ and I ask for support and didn't get an answer .
It was good but from the last update seems down

Artisans Foundry

App doesnt seem to work, might be user error but when i try to hit save it directs me to this review page and it doesnt actually end up in my cart page so unless im doing something wrong the app doesnt work

Previous 1