Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

FutureLighter

Downloaded, Purchased the plan, Enabled everything I could, But I don't see the countdown at checkout, anyone has this problem too?

fashion2fit

Tried app but seems my scroll stopped working in the preview cart and I did not see it in cart. I have a few integrating apps

XBODY UK

The app does not work at all. The banner with the reserved time does not show up on any pages in our store when a product is added to cart and we go to the cart page/check out page.

JW Ties and More

This app does not always work that timer does not show up. It needs to be updated perhaps it has a bug.

Shopping by K

Très bonne application pour votre boutique shopify. Elle permet de rappeler les paniers aux clients.

My Hobbits

Doesn't work :/ and I ask for support and didn't get an answer .
It was good but from the last update seems down

Artisans Foundry

App doesnt seem to work, might be user error but when i try to hit save it directs me to this review page and it doesnt actually end up in my cart page so unless im doing something wrong the app doesnt work

Éternellement Rose

cette application bug, elle se desactive et se reactive toute seul, a part la desinstaller et la reinstaller toute les 20mn aucune solution

Sassy Flats

Not a fan yet - had customers carting the same items and losing them before the cart countdown was up. Customers are now even more disappointed.

Outlet Trend Teste

Bom, como vou dar 5 ou 1 estrela sendo que ainda não testei? Não posso afirmar, ouvi falar que é muito bom, espero que supere minhas expectativas, pois a minha taxa de conversão do abandono de carrinho está muito baixa. Assim que fizer um teste retorno com um comentário mais elaborado. Abraços.

Previous 1