Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

Klevaris

hhhcwoepchounNKNQKLNQKNNNNKKKKKSKKSKKK SKKNKNCLKCNNNCNCWKNCWNCNCWNNKKNCKLNNKLCNKLCWNKLNKLWCNKCNKCNKLCNKLNCK

Foxles

I´m missing a feature where I can reset the timer if a customer adds a new product to his cart. Therefore we have to look further...

Outpost Survival

Da ich erst angefangen habe mit Conversion Plus zu arbeiten, kann ich noch nicht viel dazu sagen. Die installation verlief reibungslos

HomeComb

it was very helpful to get started but at the end it showed show up so i know what happened to it and got sales. this is the best sight out of them all

Bsg boutique

Super!
Application efficace je recommande fortement. L'application est simple a installer et d'utilisation

Foreland

This app is amazing and I'd happily post a 5 start review but I've tried reaching out to support three different times now and have had zero responses. Would love to update my review to 5 starts if/when getting a reply from support.

***Update from reply: I'm sorry for the confusion. You mentioned you replied to me on October 27th but I've looked back and cannot find any messages from your support team.

November 5, 2019

Hi there,
We had replied back to you on Oct. 27th. If you were not able to resolve the issue with the provided instructions, please do reply back to us.
Cheers,

Komaioo

Still not working in my site.....
I done with the settings and save it but when i try in live it's not working nothing happens

Pets Descontos

Estou testando! e espero que seja muito bom, ainda vou avaliar e depois volto para melhor contar a experiencia!

x9google

it's great it's great it's great it's great it's great it's great it's great it's great it's great it's great it's great it's great

Easy Booty

Great app but it's available on 1 store only and there are a lot of bugs when you want to install it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6