Conversion Plus

Conversion Plus

by Varinode, Inc.

Free cart reservation countdown timer that increases sales

Mitre Performance

This only works for the Cart page URL, not for the checkout. In my web we avoid the Cart Page to make it easier to reach the checkout, so it really has no effect. It would maybe help if it appeared somewhere else in the web or in the provisional cart that slides out from the side.

Owl & Goose Gifts

Hopefully this will work well! We really need sometime to be able to effectively reserve our cart. Other apps have under performed

Sparimperium

Die Conversion-Rate hat sich leicht verbessert.Abgebrochene Warenkörbe sind etwas gestiegen,ich weiß nicht,ob es genau an der App liegt,oder wegen Cart Animato.Also die App bringt nicht viel,ist aber nicht schlecht.Mn kann echt schwer sagen,ob der Timer wirklich mehr Conversions bringt oder die Leuet abschreckt.

spidandco NO

nnnhhhhhhhbbhbbbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhjbhjbhbhjbjhbhjbhbhbjhbhjhhbbbhbhbhbbh

Klevaris

hhhcwoepchounNKNQKLNQKNNNNKKKKKSKKSKKK SKKNKNCLKCNNNCNCWKNCWNCNCWNNKKNCKLNNKLCNKLCWNKLNKLWCNKCNKCNKLCNKLNCK

Foxles

I´m missing a feature where I can reset the timer if a customer adds a new product to his cart. Therefore we have to look further...

Outpost Survival

Da ich erst angefangen habe mit Conversion Plus zu arbeiten, kann ich noch nicht viel dazu sagen. Die installation verlief reibungslos

HomeComb

it was very helpful to get started but at the end it showed show up so i know what happened to it and got sales. this is the best sight out of them all

Bsg boutique

Super!
Application efficace je recommande fortement. L'application est simple a installer et d'utilisation

Foreland

This app is amazing and I'd happily post a 5 start review but I've tried reaching out to support three different times now and have had zero responses. Would love to update my review to 5 starts if/when getting a reply from support.

***Update from reply: I'm sorry for the confusion. You mentioned you replied to me on October 27th but I've looked back and cannot find any messages from your support team.

November 5, 2019

Hi there,
We had replied back to you on Oct. 27th. If you were not able to resolve the issue with the provided instructions, please do reply back to us.
Cheers,