FAQs + Reviews + Back in Stock

3-in-1 Bundle App to increase conversion - Conversion Falcon

Free

savings.with.patti-609

I'm back to change my review to 5 stars. It turns out it was my own doings of creating my own issues. I do apologize for my prior review. I'm doing a makeover of my store now and when I get to the point to build my review page I will be using this app to do it. I now realize that when having problems with an app you should reach out and ask for help..I'm new at this and didn't realize I could get so much support that is available. I surely will be using it too. I apologize for my ignorance to the facts. Knowing I can get support now I'm surely to make it. And when I finish my store I'm sure with the help of the app developers it will be awesome. Thanks so much for the apps that you build. They are an asset to building a beautifully built store. used this app to set up my review links. It was pretty simple except for finding the areas to enter the links to the reviews. My set up of my pages might not be the same as others and that would be why I had a hard time finding the correct place to enter them. If I find that, that is true, I will change my rating to a 5.

December 21, 2021

Hi there,

I am glad that you like our app.

I would like to get some more details before I could help you with entering the links to your reviews page. I have reached out to you at savings.with.patti@gmail.com to help you further with this.

Passion 4 E-Mobility

The app is definitely recommendable, the team is open to ideas and willing to make adjustments to make the app desirable for each customer.

December 7, 2021

Hi Robbie,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are glad that our app is useful to your business.

Regards,

Plix

Brillant. They’ve taken two essential apps and rolled it to one very effectively. There was no coding required so very easy for someone like me to set up. The customer support as always is top notch. Very quick to respond. Good work guys

November 11, 2021

Hi, thank you so much for your kind words. We are glad that our app is useful to your business.
Regards,