FAQs + Reviews + Back in Stock

3-in-1 Bundle App to increase conversion - Conversion Falcon

$5/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

3-in-1 Powerful Conversion App

Mindful Collective Shop

Very happy with this app. The customer service is great and the apps are very easy to use. I especially like how simple it is.

June 10, 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are glad that our app is useful to your business.

Illys comfy cute Fashion

I used this app the help me start my small business . It also has a couple app that I need all in one.

April 20, 2022

MyKitchen

its helpful and free, it helps to create pages to get your customers's trust like faq and others and edit a nice theme.

April 7, 2022

Takara Japan Studio

This app is super great, I can set the FAQs and Order Review email in my store. And the default green color looks really nice. I can't believe it's free even for the basic plan.
Thanks!!

March 22, 2022

themedicalshopco

Great app which do the functionality i needed with a great support team who are always there the moment i needed them, thank you team.

March 17, 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are glad that our app is useful to your business and that you love our support.

amalyabijoux

Très bonne application. L'assistance au top, j'ai été par Vinal et j'en suis ravie. Rapidité, efficacité. Tout ce que je voulais

March 17, 2022

Merci beaucoup pour l'avis, Delphine !
Je suis heureux d'avoir pu vous aider à configurer votre page FAQ.

Salutations,

scaleyourpodcastmarketing

Love this app! It's simple to use and configure. I've tried other apps before and this one definitely ranks at the top. Customer support is quick and responsive which really helped us set up the app quickly.

March 4, 2022

myAyda

iT S AN AMAZING APP, SURE I RECOMMEND THIS APP FOR EVERYONE!
sO, go get this app!!!!! It;s an amazing experience and simply to use so thank you

March 4, 2022

savings.with.patti-609

I'm back to change my review to 5 stars. It turns out it was my own doings of creating my own issues. I do apologize for my prior review. I'm doing a makeover of my store now and when I get to the point to build my review page I will be using this app to do it. I now realize that when having problems with an app you should reach out and ask for help..I'm new at this and didn't realize I could get so much support that is available. I surely will be using it too. I apologize for my ignorance to the facts. Knowing I can get support now I'm surely to make it. And when I finish my store I'm sure with the help of the app developers it will be awesome. Thanks so much for the apps that you build. They are an asset to building a beautifully built store. used this app to set up my review links. It was pretty simple except for finding the areas to enter the links to the reviews. My set up of my pages might not be the same as others and that would be why I had a hard time finding the correct place to enter them. If I find that, that is true, I will change my rating to a 5.

December 21, 2021

Hi there,

I am glad that you like our app.

I would like to get some more details before I could help you with entering the links to your reviews page. I have reached out to you at savings.with.patti@gmail.com to help you further with this.

Passion 4 E-Mobility

The app is definitely recommendable, the team is open to ideas and willing to make adjustments to make the app desirable for each customer.

December 7, 2021