Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 90% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
29 de enero de 2024

I'm a creative entrepreneur and run a Shopify site by myself. I used Meta Ads and Google Ads without being sure if they were running correctly or how effective they were. After I started using Convertin, I noticed significant business growth. Moreover, this company offers the best customer support. I strongly recommend using this app; it's worth the money!

Yoshiaki Ito Design
Estados Unidos
16 días usando la aplicación
1 de enero de 2024

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED APP TO GENERATE SALES TO MY SHOPIFY STORE , ALSO VERY HELPFULL AND USERFRINDLY

HS HOME DECOR
11 meses usando la aplicación
8 de enero de 2024

Imagine effortlessly connecting with customers on Facebook, Google, and beyond – all without breaking a sweat. If you're serious about e-commerce success, Convertedin is your ace in the hole
Highly recommended for streamlined, hassle-free campaigns!

JIVO
4 días usando la aplicación
20 de febrero de 2024

one of the best ads automations using AI, Increase ROI of our budget to 7 via social media campaign. we use it also via google ads, you have to use if you want of expand your e-commerce.

Shop No.99
10 de febrero de 2024

Since I started using Convertedin my campaigns started to have a better ROA, and I noticed a tangible growth of my business. Their customer support goes above and beyond to advise and support. Highly recommended!

TiA MODE, Complement Your Inner Beauty!
12 de diciembre de 2022

when i started using convertedin ads i never thought that their AI system is that advanced and the ML is surprisingly fast. now after months of fully dependening on their dynamic campaigns, i have high hopes and expecting Unprecedented results for my store very soon

Khokhh
Estados Unidos
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
2 de noviembre de 2021

I have been using convertedin for over a year now before I moved our company store to shopify.
Even with a weak infrastructure that we used to have on the other platform, Convertedin was really what drove traffic and conversions to our store.
They really do care about their customers through constantly asking for feedback and putting it to action by launching new features almost every couple of month.
You will definitely see huge ROAS with this app.

E Parkville
24 de diciembre de 2021

Amazing results and support always available to help. We've been working only on Facebook marketing, but its results were very limited until we started using this tool in Ads Manager and it allows you to quickly focus on the best creatives and audiences. As for the control panel, it is more easy and fast and gives you a quick overview of your account performance.
This tool deserves to be the best choice. The app is very fast and gives you valuable information.

Tmarat
Fecha de modificación: 15 de noviembre de 2021

I have been using convertedin for more than a year since they were private app, Our revenues increased by 200%. We were able to reach our customers across Facebook, Google, and other social media platforms all with no effort from our end , If you're an e-commerce business, you've to use Convertedin

Swimming Store
11 de noviembre de 2022

We have been using this app for close to a year now. so far what amazed me is the consistency of the ROAS over a long period of time. We can run a campaign for months without a significant drop in ROAS. Responsive customer service as well to solve any issue that arises very promptly. would definitely recommend for those that are frustrated with the erratic behaviour of Facebook ads.

Ourheartbeads