Ambassador Affiliate Marketing

Ambassador Affiliate Marketing

by ConvertOut

Grow your sales with ambassadors, affiliates and influencers.

Julianna Wynn Company

I just started using the app, but so far so great! Incredibly user friendly. I am super excited I found this app!

September 18, 2021

I'm super excited to have you onboard! Let us know if you need anything - and best of luck with your store.

Custom Blanks and More

Easy to use. Easy to navigate. Free plan. Hope this will help me grow my business. I am looking to drive paying customers to my site.

September 18, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Best of luck with your store!

Luxe Waisted

I have just installed it, pretty simple to set up not like other apps. Definitely Recommend it. Looking forward to have something easy and simple for my future ambassadors

September 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! I hope your ambassador program explodes!

GlamMama’s Boutique

Great app! Easy set up! Hopefully it will drive sales for my website! Looking forwArd to seeing the process!

August 18, 2021

Thank you GlamMama’s!! Hope your store blows up with sales!

Okana

So easy to install, great pricing when you want tu build a good ambassador program from scratch, look robust and well crafted for our ambassadors. We love it so far!

August 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words Okana - we're just getting started! Stay tuned for updates, we want this to be the best affiliate app on Shopify :)

MAESTRO SOX

Truly love the simplicity of this app, they don't over complicate things unlike other apps. Just hoping that they'll decrease the price of their plans a bit in the future.

August 12, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words MAESTRO SOX! Hope your affiliate program is successful :)

Le Chic Tresses

This app will be instrumental in automating my ambassador program. Set up was simple and a test account ensured that everything was functioning properly. I almost paid $200/month for a similar service So glad I found this app.

August 7, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words!! We're always working hard to improve the app so stay tuned for updates :)

SelfEvolutionOne

I like the app so far because I was set up immediately by it walking me through setting up my account, not a demo. What I do not like so far is that paypal seems to be the only payout method from what I can see. I will continue to explore.

July 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! You can customize your payout option in the settings tab, please contact support if you need further assistance :)

The Dior Way

Really good so far! I love how sleek it looks and it’s not too much or takes up too much space thanks

July 15, 2021

Thank you for your review! We aim to make it as easy as possible for Shopify merchants to make sleek affiliate portals :)

L&L Boutiquee

this app is very easy and fast to download and very easy for people to accesss! fun because they can choose their own codes that fit best with them.

July 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Most affiliates love choosing their own promo codes :) Let us know if you need anything.

Previous 1 3 4 5