Ambassador Affiliate Marketing

Ambassador Affiliate Marketing

by ConvertOut

Grow your sales with ambassadors, affiliates and influencers.

NICE/NAUGHTY BOUTIQUE

Great app very easy to use! Tried many other apps were very complicated had to many different settings

Iluvurskin

I used this app to help generate a code to give ambassador and a way to pay out it was easy setting up.

isavibeShop

Very easy to set up and it has a nice layout. It makes it easy to manage the accounts as well, the plan/month is very reasonable

Shredder Gi

wow, easy to use and takes and track, seems like a great program so far, only downfall is this review makes you type 100 characters

SOVATS

Excellent app, simple to install and best for brands looking to have an ambassador program that is easy to execute.

Absolute Fashion 2020

I just downloaded the app but so far so good. I can't wait to see how this app will help my store with Affiliates.

Winnipeg Smiles

Super simple to setup, got a slick portal in minutes. Hope affiliates can make lots of sales for me. I like how you only pay when affiliates make a sale for you.

RelaxThinx

Ok great ! Ok great !Ok great !Ok great !Ok great !Ok great !Ok great !Ok great !Ok great !Ok great !Ok great !Ok great !Ok great !Ok great !Ok great !Ok great !

Frenchic Paint USA

I used it to create an affiliate program. very easy to set up. Haven't used it yet, so no feedback about that part yet.

Moss Ball Pets™

This is the first app I have rated on Shopify and its due to the great experience I have had so far. It is simplistic, yet powerful, and best of all the development team (Eddy) is very open to suggestions and making sure the app is highly functional! If you are looking for an Ambassador management system, this is a great place to start!