Affiliate Marketing Ambassador

Easy affiliate marketing, ambassador & influencer management

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

1 review

Biloru

Hello,
I just uninstalled the app from my shopify store. I was looking for market place so that i can find new brand ambassadors. They don't have any marketplace so they want you to bring your own brand ambassadors into their platform.
their fees are unacceptable, for their starter 10% commission on every transaction. Growth $39M + 5% commission for every transaction and professional $99 + 2% on every transaction. That's excessive for just collecting data! I don't see any value. at least their comparators offer a market place. Before you even had the opportunity to use the app, they want review for something you haven't try.

February 20, 2022

Thanks for your review - sorry we didn’t meet your expectations.

Our pricing is clearly listed on the app store listing page.

Regarding affiliate marketplaces, the best ones are Instagram, TikTok, YouTube etc. Affiliate marketplaces provide little to no value, you still have to contact the affiliate.

If you need help growing your affiliate program we’d be happy to help :) We have lots of educational information on our blog we provide for free.

Please contact our support for more information.

Best of luck with your store!