ConveyThis Website Translator

ConveyThis Website Translator

by ConveyThis

Translate your store into 92 languages and sell up to 50% more

ManSoap.co

Has been an amazing app for us. We are not native bilingual owners and this app has helped us to make it easier for our customers to use our site. We recommend this to any and all website owners.

GB Sbarchi

I use this app for my website. Because, I use Vietnamese language, it is look like difficult translate so I need finding the app to accordance with me.
Base on I trying ConveyThis App, I am feeling very good.
Thanks to Developers.

SĒĒK

I am very pleased since using this software. I live in an area where there are 3 languages, and this app is user friendly and interface is easy to navigate. With my busy schedule it
did not take long to set up and the edits were
very easy to make. I recommend using this
app!

Chezena

I use this application and it's very helpful I like and surely recommended it to all kind of business

Arzu Gurbuz

Amazing! It's easy and fast to download and use the app! Everybody can setup it! Simple to get an international website and grow up the business!

www.bluesystem.com.au

Great app, i used it to grow my overseas customer base.Even in english speaking countries there are millions still speaking or reading in their native toungue so it made sense to cater for these customers. I highly recommend this app.

Brown Bag Coffee Roasters

Amazing. Super simple setup. Dashboard allows me to see what is happening. Base translations are great and allow my customers to easily understand in the language of their choice. Highly recommend for all Shopify stores.

GoldNationStore

Great app!! I recommend it. Easy to use. You want to see a live example? Look at our jewelry website: www.goldnation.store

Drop Bijoux

The app is really easy to use, I do the translations of my website in a quickly time. The team is great for any help or info

Bargains By Lee Store

This app is user friendly and I recommend it to any merchant who is trying to attract customers abroad.

March 19, 2019

Thank you for your review!

Previous 1