ConveyThis Website Translator

ConveyThis Website Translator

by ConveyThis

Translate your Shopify website into 90+ languages & sell more.

GoldNationStore

Great app!! I recommend it. Easy to use. You want to see a live example? Look at our jewelry website: www.goldnation.store

Drop Bijoux

The app is really easy to use, I do the translations of my website in a quickly time. The team is great for any help or info

Bargains By Lee Store

This app is user friendly and I recommend it to any merchant who is trying to attract customers abroad.

March 19, 2019

Thank you for your review!

BrandClub.com

Amazing and easy to install translation APP; the support team is grade A+, very helpful and fast. Definitely recommended to translate your store. BrandClub.com

March 19, 2019

Thank you for your review!

SHOPITUT

great app !now I have translation to another language for free !! cool specialists. recommend !!

scanvas

BEWARE, THIS IS NOT A FREE APP... this is deceiving and it shouldn't be listed as free app with no external link to show you that it's not for free..

here it is, the free option includes ONE LANGUAGE, and ONLY 5000 words..

don't bother with this app

March 19, 2019

Hello Mohammad. So sorry to hear that you couldn't understand that we offer a FREE forever plan! Yes, it is free and no strings attached. It is NOT deceiving. Unlike competing apps, we do not offer free trials and then try to catch you with a credit card. We are straight forward and upfront honest with you. Here is the FREE plan. Use it. If you want more, please upgrade to the next plan. As clear as it gets.
Here is the link to all plans that we offer: https://www.conveythis.com/pricing/
There is no ambiguity. And we don't appreciate you leaving us such negative feedback. That's not fair.

tshortify

I liked this conveythis very much. I tried two more apps before and they do good, but asks too much for what they do. With this app I got everything that I need. This is a great choice for what you can find there for the reasonable price and great quality. Translations are very accurate and I’m already translated numerous pages of my website into several languages.