Translate your shop ConveyThis

Translate your shop ConveyThis

by ConveyThis LLC

Translate your Shopify store and sell more items globally!

Shamsoon

Are use this software to translate my online store really I like it very much it’s so amazing software I never expect that I will be able to translate whole pages in the website within one click

petsupplies.online

I used this app to translate my website, and it works perfect. Easy setup and quick translations make it very nice to use.

Miami Teeny Weeny Bikini

Great app. I have it my website to translated into Spanish, was easy to install with instructions in a few minutes.

Sneakeaze Customs

One of the best app on Shopify, very easy to use. Translate works well and navigation is responsive. I recommend it :)

韩城服装 货源网供

Great app,provide 1 language with free version is very useful...
now my website have chinese and english,thanks i love it!

CFoot Store

Great app. I had my shopify website translated into Chinese within 5 minutes. It has many languages and it is an nonintrusive app. There is also a free version.

KRIOSWEAR

Very nice app with good translations. The app helped me a lot. Now I can offer two different languages on my webshop.

foundinbio

Work well using one language translation. Easy to translate and customize the pages. Easy to manage settings.

MAY-B UG (haftungsbeschränkt)

Conveythis helps us to translate our store in an easy and effective way. Totally recommend it, if you want to translate your store.

Bessentialist

I decided to change my shop language and I dicovered that It was a huge waste of time, then I dicovered conveythis, all was easy after that, all automatic. Thanks!!

Previous 1 3