Language Translate ConveyThis

Language Translate ConveyThis

by ConveyThis LLC

Translate your store and reach multilingual markets!

Lublinianka

Właśnie zainstalowałam aplikację . Jest prosta w obsłudze i spełniła moje oczekiwania . Dla moich potrzeb trójjęzykowa wersja jest wystarczająca i sklep jest przetłumaczony za darmo. Jestem bardzo zadowolona. Jak najbardziej polecam

Hi,

Here's Alex from ConveyThis - Translate Language Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your positive review! It means a lot.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@conveythis.com

lenceriamialabelle.com

Fenomenal aplicación, mucho más sencilla que las demás y te permite traducir a varios idiomas sin complicaciones

PETO

DEW MIGHTY

App was easy to use and user friendly for set up I highly recommend if you have customers that need translations. Please be aware that after 7 days of the free trial you should update to pay or delete this app and do not forget to do this. My store had a pop-up that arrived and blocked customer experience that was a significant issue. The conveythis team helped right away to fix the issue and offer a solution. Consider the purchase if you need something easy and simple to load for a good price each month.

This is Alex from ConveyThis. Thank you so much for your generous review.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you!

Black Demons

Great app, exellent support. We use it to globalize our company and works soooo great. DAMIR thank you.

Timeless Bottles

Great app so far Thank you. We'll see how it is but so far it looks pretty simple. I'll write an other review when I'm done. Cheers

CAPILO USA

I used this app for translation. Thank you, it is very useful for us because we do not have to type everything in the other language

Hi there,

I'm Alex from ConveyThis - Translate Language Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with ConveyThis. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations! 😇

SC Created

I really like this app, it´s easy and versatile. I enjoy that you can edit your translations either through the text editor or visual editor, which helps you locate the translation even better.

le depot électronique

easy , fast, and good support team ! i like the app it help so much . i recommend it , you can filter your words too and super user friendly interface in setting or dashboard , thanks you so much

Lelu.lv

I tried several other apps before and eventually found this one. Very glad about it. The language switcher is working! and there is a million dollar option: visual editor. so very convenient. Thankful! ;)

November 10, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with ConveyThis. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!...