Language Translate ConveyThis

Language Translate ConveyThis

by ConveyThis LLC

Translate your store and reach multilingual markets!

Shamsoon

Are use this software to translate my online store really I like it very much it’s so amazing software I never expect that I will be able to translate whole pages in the website within one click

petsupplies.online

I used this app to translate my website, and it works perfect. Easy setup and quick translations make it very nice to use.

Miami Teeny Weeny Bikini

Great app. I have it my website to translated into Spanish, was easy to install with instructions in a few minutes.

Sneakeaze Customs

One of the best app on Shopify, very easy to use. Translate works well and navigation is responsive. I recommend it :)

韩城服装 货源网供

Great app,provide 1 language with free version is very useful...
now my website have chinese and english,thanks i love it!

CFoot Store

Great app. I had my shopify website translated into Chinese within 5 minutes. It has many languages and it is an nonintrusive app. There is also a free version.

KRIOSWEAR

Very nice app with good translations. The app helped me a lot. Now I can offer two different languages on my webshop.

foundinbio

Work well using one language translation. Easy to translate and customize the pages. Easy to manage settings.

MAY-B UG (haftungsbeschränkt)

Conveythis helps us to translate our store in an easy and effective way. Totally recommend it, if you want to translate your store.

Bessentialist

I decided to change my shop language and I dicovered that It was a huge waste of time, then I dicovered conveythis, all was easy after that, all automatic. Thanks!!