ConveyThis Language Translate

ConveyThis Language Translate

by ConveyThis LLC

Translate your website to any language and sell more items!

La Bouclette

I do not recommend that application, yes there is a free plan but it is only 5000words, a lot of translation are wrong, and you need to pay to fix them. More over, even if I removed the application since more than a month and contact the customer service several times they still send me the same email everyday to remind me that I exceeded my 5000 WORDS. There is a lot of better translation application on the appstore, do not waste your time with that application.

REPLY to the MAY 2 : Hi again, it was the best choice for me to stop your USELESS and INCORRECT application. Yes I pay more expensive for LANGIFY but they are the best, all the translation are correct. My savings is from the time I do not lose to correct your wrong translations. With LANGIFY you can custom for free.

I went back to your application just to show to people how bad is your translation : https://prnt.sc/saljl3
At least 50% of the translation are wrong on each page

AND if you want a professional translation you need to pay $651.70 https://prnt.sc/salktd

SO HERE ARE MY SAVINGS.

You are lucky I can only put 1 star, I would put 0 if it was possible.

And I don't know where did you learn to treat customers but a reply as yourdid is the last thing to do to a disappointed customer.

Have a delightful day!

May 2, 2020

Hi Gabriel Terterais,

Thanks for being a free user of ConveyThis for 3 months.
It seems that you have switched to Langify and pay now $17.50/month translating your website to 5 languages: Arabic, French, Spanish, Korean and Italian.

I tried to switch your website to Arabic language using Langify, but got a funny result. See the screenshot: http://prntscr.com/s9xp0k

For your information, a similar subscription plan on ConveyThis to translate your website into 5 additional languages costs only $9/month. I don't see where you got your savings from and why you accuse us ;)

Have a wonderful day!

Little Wild Coyote

For us, this app is currently the best solution to translate our shop from German to English easily. Compared to other apps, it's helpful that you can adjust the translate button really well to the shop. In addition the translation works pretty good! All in one we are satisfied with the service!!

Shamsoon

Are use this software to translate my online store really I like it very much it’s so amazing software I never expect that I will be able to translate whole pages in the website within one click

petsupplies.online

I used this app to translate my website, and it works perfect. Easy setup and quick translations make it very nice to use.

Miami Teeny Weeny Bikini

Great app. I have it my website to translated into Spanish, was easy to install with instructions in a few minutes.

Sneakeaze Customs

One of the best app on Shopify, very easy to use. Translate works well and navigation is responsive. I recommend it :)

韩城服装 货源网供

Great app,provide 1 language with free version is very useful...
now my website have chinese and english,thanks i love it!

CFoot Store

Great app. I had my shopify website translated into Chinese within 5 minutes. It has many languages and it is an nonintrusive app. There is also a free version.

KRIOSWEAR

Very nice app with good translations. The app helped me a lot. Now I can offer two different languages on my webshop.

foundinbio

Work well using one language translation. Easy to translate and customize the pages. Easy to manage settings.