ConveyThis Translate

ConveyThis Translate | Reviews

by ConveyThis LLC

The Most Accurate Language Translation App for Your Store.

CFoot Store

Great app. I had my shopify website translated into Chinese within 5 minutes. It has many languages and it is an nonintrusive app. There is also a free version.

KRIOSWEAR

Very nice app with good translations. The app helped me a lot. Now I can offer two different languages on my webshop.

foundinbio

Work well using one language translation. Easy to translate and customize the pages. Easy to manage settings.

MAY-B UG (haftungsbeschränkt)

Conveythis helps us to translate our store in an easy and effective way. Totally recommend it, if you want to translate your store.

Bessentialist

I decided to change my shop language and I dicovered that It was a huge waste of time, then I dicovered conveythis, all was easy after that, all automatic. Thanks!!

Mer Nature

Really easy to use and the basic free plan offers an acceptable translation in many languages. Customer support is helpful and they responded to my request in less than an hour.

September 27, 2019

Thank you for your kind reply and leaving a positive feedback. Appreciated! ;)

ManSoap.co

Has been an amazing app for us. We are not native bilingual owners and this app has helped us to make it easier for our customers to use our site. We recommend this to any and all website owners.

GB Sbarchi

I use this app for my website. Because, I use Vietnamese language, it is look like difficult translate so I need finding the app to accordance with me.
Base on I trying ConveyThis App, I am feeling very good.
Thanks to Developers.

SĒĒK

I am very pleased since using this software. I live in an area where there are 3 languages, and this app is user friendly and interface is easy to navigate. With my busy schedule it
did not take long to set up and the edits were
very easy to make. I recommend using this
app!

Chezena

I use this application and it's very helpful I like and surely recommended it to all kind of business