ConveyThis Language Translate

ConveyThis Language Translate

by ConveyThis LLC

Translate your website to any language and sell more items!

La Bouclette

I do not recommend that application, yes there is a free plan but it is only 5000words, a lot of translation are wrong, and you need to pay to fix them. More over, even if I removed the application since more than a month and contact the customer service several times they still send me the same email everyday to remind me that I exceeded my 5000 WORDS. There is a lot of better translation application on the appstore, do not waste your time with that application.

REPLY to the MAY 2 : Hi again, it was the best choice for me to stop your USELESS and INCORRECT application. Yes I pay more expensive for LANGIFY but they are the best, all the translation are correct. My savings is from the time I do not lose to correct your wrong translations. With LANGIFY you can custom for free.

I went back to your application just to show to people how bad is your translation : https://prnt.sc/saljl3
At least 50% of the translation are wrong on each page

AND if you want a professional translation you need to pay $651.70 https://prnt.sc/salktd

SO HERE ARE MY SAVINGS.

You are lucky I can only put 1 star, I would put 0 if it was possible.

And I don't know where did you learn to treat customers but a reply as yourdid is the last thing to do to a disappointed customer.

Have a delightful day!

May 2, 2020

Hi Gabriel Terterais,

Thanks for being a free user of ConveyThis for 3 months.
It seems that you have switched to Langify and pay now $17.50/month translating your website to 5 languages: Arabic, French, Spanish, Korean and Italian.

I tried to switch your website to Arabic language using Langify, but got a funny result. See the screenshot: http://prntscr.com/s9xp0k

For your information, a similar subscription plan on ConveyThis to translate your website into 5 additional languages costs only $9/month. I don't see where you got your savings from and why you accuse us ;)

Have a wonderful day!

scanvas

BEWARE, THIS IS NOT A FREE APP... this is deceiving and it shouldn't be listed as free app with no external link to show you that it's not for free..

here it is, the free option includes ONE LANGUAGE, and ONLY 5000 words..

don't bother with this app

March 19, 2019

Hello Mohammad. So sorry to hear that you couldn't understand that we offer a FREE forever plan! Yes, it is free and no strings attached. It is NOT deceiving. Unlike competing apps, we do not offer free trials and then try to catch you with a credit card. We are straight forward and upfront honest with you. Here is the FREE plan. Use it. If you want more, please upgrade to the next plan. As clear as it gets.
Here is the link to all plans that we offer: https://www.conveythis.com/pricing/
There is no ambiguity. And we don't appreciate you leaving us such negative feedback. That's not fair.