ConveyThis Translator

Translate your store with help of deep AI translator.

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ConveyThis Translator

Hanielight

Location Italy

Wonderfully simple and functional.
I used it for my online shop and the translation is flawless.
Top App!

December 7, 2021

Thank you for your wonderful review! It really encourages us to work even harder!
Have a powerful Christmas sale season!

Smoke + Rose Ltd.

First app that converted everything on my website, including the banners. Also, lets you remove flags so it's just the language name, makes things much cleaner. Thank you!!

October 11, 2021

Hi,

Here's Alex from ConveyThis - Translate Language Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your positive review! It means a lot.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@conveythis.com

Ransel Bags

Super useful, it was easy to implement and has decent translations. I would recommend to anyone. Good stuff.

October 11, 2021

Felicia Products

Location India

Easy to use and manage, quick support and translations are very accurate.
Couldn't have asked for any better!

PETO

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app About 5 hours

App was easy to use and user friendly for set up I highly recommend if you have customers that need translations. Please be aware that after 7 days of the free trial you should update to pay or delete this app and do not forget...

April 20, 2021

CAPILO USA

I used this app for translation. Thank you, it is very useful for us because we do not have to type everything in the other language

Hi there,

I'm Alex from ConveyThis - Translate Language Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with ConveyThis. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations! 😇

SC Created

Location Finland
Time spent using app About 1 year

I really like this app, it´s easy and versatile. I enjoy that you can edit your translations either through the text editor or visual editor, which helps you locate the translation even better.

le depot électronique

easy , fast, and good support team ! i like the app it help so much . i recommend it , you can filter your words too and super user friendly interface in setting or dashboard , thanks you so much

sunararabia.com

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Amazing customer service, easy to apply and fix translations manually. Although there aren't many fixes that I had to make because their translation is on point!

November 10, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback 🙏

Yuni Yunan

Location France

Super easy to use, I can personalize so much already, many languages available, i totally recommend it !

September 28, 2020