Convify ‑ Exit Pages

Convify ‑ Exit Pages

by Convify

Forget Pop Ups, increase conversion with Exit Pages

v8 apparel

Really good app, you can go really in depth with your offers and styles of pop-up. Only just getting started but already collected 100+ emails

longsands

Very useful app, fast and very helpful customer service! It is perfect for my business, I love this exit pages.

any means dress

I started using this app hopefully it helps me to build email customer list, I will post updated review later

love from heaven store

Great app! Handles everything so it requires very little knowledge to setup and begin collecting emails.

Healthy Organelles

I love this app does everything i need it to and the support is really good. Highly recommended for every one

Modern New Collection

This was my first time using the app and I found it very easy to navigate and work with. I am hoping it gets me some new orders!

Supreme Lighting Bulb

I used this app and it helped me a lot to bring more customers to my website and get more sales, thanks

products for a diet

This app works great. There are a couple things I would suggest to be changed but for the most part it does it's purpose.

big second hand

Straight forward and great support, they went above and beyond to make sure our template configured correctly

Modern Family Store

I used this app to help me get more sign ups and emails. It's doing what is says. Thanks to the creators of this app.

Previous 1