Live Chat, Facebook Messenger

Live Chat, Facebook Messenger

by Conzia GmbH

One click integration - free iOS & Android apps

fashionconfesss

Everything is amazing! Great Conzia Support Team. Will recommend for all Shopify users! Got me set up same day with website messaging and my costumers are now receiving answers to there emails and questions right away!

Africanlionboxing

Hands down the best support ever. The easiest app to integrate and set up and I appreciated the fact they offer a free version which is beneficial for small business who just started. I recommend this app to anyone who wants 5 star service, and an easy use app.

YounessLeggings

I love Conzia Live Chat. I'm solo on customer support online, and using their tool allows me to handle customer requests from all my devices no matter where I am. Easy to use and also integrated easily. Plus point is this app doesn't have any hidden charges, its free of cost. loving it

Robywash

Very easy installation, flat monthly fee without any hidden charges, efficient and knowledgeable customer support. It is the simplest live chat software that I ever used. My full recommendation for Conzia Live Chat and Facebook Messenger widgets.

fajacolombian

We selected this app because of its simplicity and the ease of use. There are no hidden charges and the apps works just fine. We gave some suggestions in terms of new features and the support team promised us to launch them asap. Thanks for the free mobile apps which is not common in case of many other live chat solutions providers. Good job team Conzia!

peaceorpieceent

I was looking for a Live Chat that could be easily inetgrated on Shopify store and Conzia is the right choice for that. The live chat widget can be deployed on the website with few clicks. The web-based app is easy to navigate and there is also a mobile app in the free version. So overall a great experience so far. Thanks to Zahid for his quick customer support!

OGT LLC

This is an awesome app that helps to integrate Fb messenger on your Shopify store to facilitate the visitors to have a live conversation with the store manager as well as they have a mobile app that makes it easy for the store managers to respond to the visitors anytime even when they are away from the laptop. Overall a great experience installing this app.

INSTA Foods Limited

An Amazing App indeed with no hidden fee, Super easy to install and use. Their Facebook messenger live chat helps you to interact with your customers in real-time. A must-have for your Shopify stores.

Starkpet

Great tool for getting in touch with Shopify customers in real-time. Customer support from Conzia is outstanding. My questions were answered within few minutes. Thanks for everything Team Conzia.

Elvysh

Installation of Conzia app is pretty simple, It literally takes 20 second to integrate with my store. Perfect solution for increasing sales, Great Support team as well! High Recommend:)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6