Live Chat, Facebook Messenger

Live Chat, Facebook Messenger

by Conzia GmbH

One click integration - no coding knowldege required

Perfect Healthy Foods

Good Support Team. Zahid helped me in resolving the queries very quickly. Keep up the good work. Waiting eagerly for their mobile app !

June 14, 2021

Hi Perfect Healthy Foods Team,

Many thanks for your feedback.

We have launched the mobile apps and I have shared sent you the links.

Kindly let me know if you need any help setting up the app.

TrendyGiftHub

I used it as customer service widget on my website. I am just getting start with this kind of plugin. Thanks for the help of support team, I finished my setting shortly. Give it a try you will found it is not waste of time!

May 10, 2021

Hi TrendyGiftHub Team,

Thanks for your feedback and for using Conzia Live Chat.

We are happy to help any time whenever you need us again. Please let us know.

Your Product Manager,

Directcables

highly recommend this app , support is second to none , amazing. I needed complicated customisation to the widget , these guys sorted within 24 hours.

May 7, 2021

Hi Directcables Team,

Many thanks for your feedback. It was a pleasure for us to customize the Facebook Messenger widget for you. In case you again need our help, we will be available. Please let us know.

direxii

This is the best app experience I got for my store. This app is very professional and easy to install. It works very well for my store and it gives a very professional look. best app I use for messenger chatting.
The customer support is very professional, friendly, and lightning-fast. I had some issue with my Facebook account and they contacted Facebook and resolved the issue for me. This is the best Facebook chat app I have used so far and please give it a try, you will like it.

May 6, 2021

Hi direxii Team,

Many thanks for your feedback. We appreciate that you like the Facebook Messenger widget for your Shopify store.

It was a pleasure helping you out with the installation. We will be available if you need our help again in the future as well.

Your product manager

Stoned Hilda

Spent hours looking for an easy Messenger app to install. Finally found this fabulous app. So easy. Set up in minutes and the customer service is exceptional. Highly recommend this app :)

April 23, 2021

Hi Stoned Hilda,

We are humbled to know about your feedback. It is our utmost priority that we keep all the installation and onboarding process of Conzia App to only 2 minutes.

We are thankful that you took the time to give us the feedback. We will be available in future as well if you need anything. Feel free to reach out.

Time Illuminated

I use this app as an additional element on my website to give quick support to customers and so far it works great. I am hoping that they come out with a ios / android app to make this app even better and easier to navigate on multiple devices. But for now it works great on my computer.

April 22, 2021

Hi Time Illuminated,

Many thanks for your feedback and for trusting our product.

Yes, the mobile apps will be launched soon and we will also update you on this.

CheaperShop

Very good app. Works flawlessly!! First I had some issue with the integration cause it was my fault, but support helps me to do it.

April 13, 2021

Hi CheaperShop Team,

We are very thankful for your feedback here.

It was a pleasure helping you with the reinstallation of Conzia Live Chat on your Shopify Store.

In case you need any help from us again, feel free to reach out to us and we will be with you right away.

Kind regard from Berlin,

My Victorian Heart

I have had the Conzia Live Chat app in my store for about a month or so now. It has worked well. Support has been phenomenal. Zahid has been super responsive, efficient, very professional and kind. It was fairly simple to set up but I did need some help and Zahid helped me resolve any issue I needed help with very quickly. The app looks great in my store and is easy for customers to use. Highly recommend.

March 23, 2021

Dear My Victorian Heart,

Thanks a lot for your kind words. We are glad to know that you are happy with Conzia Live Chat. In case you have any other questions, we will be available for you again. Feel free to reach out to us.

Mark Ryden Romania

Great app and customer support. We needed some help and customer service called us from Germany and everything was done right. Good job!

March 19, 2021

Dear Mark Ryden Romania Team,

We are very thankful for your kind words and glad to know that you liked our Facebook Messenger Widget.

When you need any help again, we will be available as well. Feel free to reach out to us.

SunWoodTime

After having tested I think all the facebook chat applications, I can say that this one is by far the best, it is ergonomic, easy to set up and use.
The team is super nice and responsive, ready to customize your widget as needed, I recommend

March 18, 2021

Dear SunWoodTime Team,

We are thankful that you shared your feedback regarding the Facebook Messenger Widget.

We are available to help at any time if you have any other questions.

Previous 1 3