LiveChat, Messenger, WhatsApp

All messaging apps in one widget- 40% more sales

Free plan available

SGCation

Location Singapore

Conzia live chat app features in the pro plan highly recommended to shopify merchants around the world. Mobile app helps us to stay connected with our website visitors without any delay. Dedicated account manager really helps

Ballabl

For me, a mobile chat app was very important to get in contact with my customers and I found Conzia. I put a nice chat widget on my Shopify store which is connected to a mobile app. I get a notification on my mobile whenever a customer sends as a message. Customer support has never been so easy. Thank you !!

Greet Baby

Great job team Conzia. Good app and great customer service. Facebook Live Chat is also extremely easy to install. Customer support has never been so easy. Highly recommend!

FusionDealz

Beautiful Live Chat widget for my Shopify store via Conzia. Installation was super quick and Zahid from the support team took care of my questions immediately. The paid plan has a mobile app as well which is great. I can provide customer support even when I am on the go.

funfuk.club

Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing Shopify Live Chat software has all the necessary features that a Shopify shop needs. Pro plan is the best as it has also a mobile app with notifications for all the incoming chats. I can now chat with the customers within seconds I get a message from them. Thank you Conzia team for such a great product.

THE ITALIANS

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 2 months

Conzia web app is connected to a mobile app that I really like. It works just like a messaging app and I can chat with my customers in real time. The pricing is also not complicated and suitable for small sellers. I am very satisfied with the app and recommend Conzia to any Shopify seller.

Stilhem

Location Sweden

I have analyzed 10 other Live Chats and Conzia was the easiest to install and use. Mobile app helps to get the notifications for the incoming message and reply to the customers right away. A good product for a very reasonable price. Thank you!

Deluxe Furniture And Crafts

If you are looking for not a complicated Live Chat app, Conzia is the best one with friendly customer service team. I am happy to give my recommendation to use this app for customer support.

Custom LED Neon Signs - SiniSign.com

Location China

Customer support from mobile: I did not imagine that it will be so easier to get back to our customers from Conzia mobile app. The installation was super easy as every thing is integrated with the Shopify store. The user experience of web and mobile apps is easy in terms of use and simple. I would definitely recommend Conzia Live chat app to every Shopify store owner.

pillyshop

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 2 months

I searched a lot of customer support apps and for me Conzia Live Chat solution is the best. Features like seeing your customers what they are typing, mobile apps, email notifications for messages, abilitity to set online and offline timings are very useful. Zahid has been very supportive in helping us onboarding the software. Thank you for everything.