LiveChat, Messenger, WhatsApp

Rating (5)
Developer
Conzia GmbH
January 28, 2022

I found I was not receiving the messages sent in my Inbox. After contacting the Conzia Help desk they worked on resolving my problems quickly and efficiently. The App is now working perfectly and the Help desk is going to do a Zoom call to run me through some of the finer details of the App. Very Happy with the service.

Yagihana Retail
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 28, 2022

awesome app. really doez what it's suppose to. would def recommend to my friends! would love to use this for a long time

DaPark Lane
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 25, 2022

My store revenue has been increased 2x due to conzia. Amazing features and very simple integration. I have heard that they are launching a Whatsapp feature as well. It's a great initiative for eCommerce business owners.

Asfandpk
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 19, 2022

Conzia has been useful and works like a charm! I love the app and I love the support and initiative that the team offers! Looking forward to a long term relation between our two companies.

The Joy of Grill
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 7, 2022

I installed this app today. I have to say it is amazing. I really like the sound notification for incoming chat and they also helped me a lot to insert the logo in the chat home window. Very nice app and I THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

designs by Teresa