Live Chat, Facebook Messenger

Live Chat, Facebook Messenger

by Conzia GmbH

One click integration - no coding knowldege required

The Gadget Crew

Fantastic customer service I would say. They even changed some code for me so that I would be much more happy with the app. Thanks for your support in this one :)

March 4, 2021

Hi The Gadget Crew,

Many thanks for your kind words. We are happy to help you again at any time if you need us. Feel free to reach out to us whenever you need help.

Your product manager

Laser Packaging Machine MFG Pte Ltd

Developers support team helped me a lot in integrating the app in my website. They even modified a code to fit on my request and requirement. KUDOS! to the support team.

February 16, 2021

Dear Team,

Thanks a lot for your kind words. Happy to help any time if you need us in future as well. Kindly let us know.

Good luck with your business.

Product Developer.

Afzal Zubair

Athletics planet

excellent it was very easy to integrate widgets with just one click. Conzia support team helped me a lot initially I'm very impressed with their support team.

February 13, 2021

Hi Athletics planet,

Many thanks for your kind words. We are happy to help at any time if you need us. Good luck with your business and let us know if any other questions come up.

Your Product Manager

Shop On In

Hi there. I just installed this app., yesterday and it is very nice. Looks professional on my page. Very clean looking and better than the actual Messenger chat app., from Shopify. Now as to see it actually work. I will be back with more update. Thanks to the developers, awesome!

February 9, 2021

Hi Shop On In Team,

Many thanks for your kind words.

I see that you have deployed our Chat Widgets on your store and they look nice and working good. In case you have any questions you can always send us a message from our app- via Live Chat or WhatsApp button and we will be with you on short notice.

We wish you good luck with your business and looking forward to working with you.

Your Product Manager

Raima's Market

I used this app to integrated Facebook messenger on my website and it was very easy to integrate widget with just one click. Conzia support team helped me a lot initially I'm very impressed with their support team.

February 2, 2021

Hi Raima's Market Team,

Many thanks for your feedback and using our app.

In case you need any further help, feel free to reach out to us again.

Good luck with your business :)

Your Conzia Support Team

Articrich

Conzia is an amazing live chat-bot for Shopify stores. The backend interface is very easy to set up. it took me five minutes to set up and integrate this app with my store. I have deployed this chatbot on my store for quite some time now and it works flawlessly. Highly recommended!

January 19, 2021

Hi Articrich,

Thanks for your nice words. Glad that you liked our product. Feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat support button which is inside your app or via our email if you have any questions further.

Good luck with your business and looking forward to helping you grow that with our Live Chat product.

Your Conzia Team

Dhaqee

It's very good app for a live chat with shopify visitors. I had some questions regarding the widget deployment and I reached out to support team. Conzia team is very supportive and they quickly helped me to fix the issue. Definitely recommended...

January 15, 2021

Dear Dhaqee,

Many thanks for your feedback. We are always happy to help. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions.

Your Conzia Team