LiveChat, Messenger, WhatsApp

Free plan available

Tech a Jour

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

I recommend this app due to the following: 1. Easy to install 2. No complicated and hidden costs 3. iOS & Android apps. 4. Notifications for the incoming messages 5. Above all a very friendly customer support!!

Saife Mart

Location Pakistan

I am quite impressed by the ease of installing and using this Shopify live chat app for customer support. Zahid quickly got back to me on my questions, friendly and quick customer service. Super excited to increase our sales in Q4 with Conzia Live Chat.

Pristine Home

Location Sweden

All good so far. Great app and great customer service.Facebook and Live Chat together. The customer support has never been so easy. Good job team Conzia.

Druids Golf

I very much like the mobile apps as I can talk to the customers on my phone. The installation was very smooth. Great experience so far!!

hampers with Attitude

Location Australia

Great app for lead generation. Everything went smooth with the installation. Their customer support is matchless. Definitely recommended!

Mobility 2 You

I needed a chat widget where I could set the working hours for my customers to see when I am online and offline and also have a mobile app to reply to their inquiries. I found Conzia Live Chat and it does this job perfectly and definitely improves the sales.

adiree

Time spent using app 1 day

One of the best chat app for customer support. I can collect emails from customers and also talk to them with Conzia Live Chat widget. With iOS App I never miss any message. More orders are coming as a result of live chats with customers. On top of everything, Conzia support team is simply the best. Thank you Zahid.

Hyphen

Location Pakistan

A perfect way to increase sales with this amazing live chat app, very easy to integrate and use. Great customer support by the team. Thank you Conzia.

CaliforniCanna

I tried some different apps and this one it is definitely the best one for my company. Firstly the support is awesome, Zahid helped me with everything I wasn't sure how to do and went above and beyond. Also, comparing to other apps, this one has an integrated app for IOS where you can just download it and answer your clients through there, so you don't get to be dependent on using social media apps like Facebook and WhatsApp only. I really recommend it. Thank you

iwholesaleit.com

The installation was very easy and self-explanatory. The user interface is friendly and I can select the color of the widget, online and offline messages, working timings. I can also add multiple agents/team members. Love this app so far!