LiveChat, Messenger, WhatsApp

All messaging apps in one widget- 40% more sales

Free plan available

Elvysh

Installation of Conzia app is pretty simple, It literally takes 20 second to integrate with my store. Perfect solution for increasing sales, Great Support team as well! High Recommend:)

Jazeel

Location Pakistan

I was able to install the Live Chat widget on our Shopify stores with few clicks. I have talked to Conzia support team and gave feedback on some features and they promised to implement them, I am looking forward to increase our Shopify sales via Live Chat

AdoraNora

Time spent using app About 1 year

Conzia Live Chat, Facebook Messenger is great a great App to interact with your customers live and it definitely helps to boost the conversion rate. I must say that the support is awesome as Zahid from Conzia support team helped me a lot with installation.

LVMP SHOP

Location Spain

I really liked this app as there are no hidden costs, free version for an unlimited time and also the mobile apps are included in the free plan. Customer support is also good. I gave some suggestions to Zahid for some new features and design changes and hopefully they will be implemented soon. I recommend this app for increasing store conversions

Irisnawer Art

Location Ireland

It's a great app and it has free plan! I've been using it for my shop and for the moment, it works perfect. I haven't tested it yet with messages from other users but I think it will work fine.

effinityprime.com

Location Pakistan

Great app & great customer support. No hidden charges and very affordable pricing plans- so ideal for small sellers. We already made some sales from the conversations we had with our customers via Conzia Live Chat. Definitely recommended.

Goody'smarket

I like that Conzia offers to integrate Live Chat and Facebook Messenger on a Shopify store via one app. The web interface is very simple, user friendly and definitely better than the other complicated and expensive live chat solutions. I was able to put a nice looking live chat widget on the Shopify store in a couple of minutes. A mobile app is also included in the free plan which in my opinion is the best thing for a small online business to increase sales and customer satisfaction.

richiestad

Location Saudi Arabia

Zahid from Conzia support team help me to install the Live Chat on our store. I prefer to use the mobile app as I get push notifications for all the incoming messages from my customers. Good job guys and keep it up!

Signature Specialty Salon

Easy integration, free mobile apps and a great live chat solution for customer care. Zahid from Conzia customer support team answered my questions quickly. Thanks for all the help and my highest recommendation for Conzia Live Chat.

sufianaofficial

Location Pakistan

This Shopify live chat for customer service has a lot of features in the Free Version. Pretty simple to use and integrations take less than a minute. The best part is the Free mobile app. A Great Product to provide personalized customer support.