LiveChat, Messenger, WhatsApp

All messaging apps in one widget- 40% more sales

Free plan available

SunWoodTime

Location France

After having tested I think all the facebook chat applications, I can say that this one is by far the best, it is ergonomic, easy to set up and use.
The team is super nice and responsive, ready to customize your widget as needed, I recommend

March 18, 2021

Dear SunWoodTime Team,

We are thankful that you shared your feedback regarding the Facebook Messenger Widget.

We are available to help at any time if you have any other questions.

Q-bicle

Location Romania

Very useful and easy to integrate in you Shopify store! Also, the customer service is excellent, very quick and helpful!

March 17, 2021

Dear Q-bicle Team,

Many thanks for your feedback. Glad to know that you are satisfied with our Live Chat.

In case you need any help in future, feel free to reach out to us.

SkipNation

Very helpful especially for beginners that are just starting out.
It has helped me grow sales and be more interactive with customers.
Literally, as I got stuck the customer support called me and helped with each step.
Genuinely good app to be interactive with your customers.
Easy to set up, easy to use all-around good app.

Hi Skip Nation Team,

Thanks for your feedback on the customer support and our app. We are glad that our app is helpful for your Shopify Store and you can talk to your customers now easily.

In case you need any further help, we will be available. Just let us know and good luck with your Shopify business.

Your Product Manager from Berlin,

Kind regards.

Wellnessyou

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app has been a lifesaver for my store. It is so easy to keep track of and of replying to the messages and queries, people tend to have about the products we sell at the store. it is very to deploy and furthermore doesn't require any custom coding for integration. i am extremely happy with their service. Definitely recommended.

Hi Wellnessyou Team,

Thanks a lot for your feedback. We are glad that you like our product. In case you have any questions or need any help, feel free to reach out to us.

Kind regards,

Product manager

Vanoza.nl

Location Netherlands

The amount of value this app provides for being free is just amazing. After trying out a bunch of online chat-bots and not being satisfied with any of them, a friend of mine recommend this chat bot to me, and when i integrated it with my store, i was so happy that it didn't ask me to do any coding, just a few basic steps, and THAT'S ALL. 10/10 recommended!

Dear Vanoza Team,

Thanks that you took your time to write feedback for our product.

In case you need any help. We are always available. Just let us know.

DigitEMB-official

Location Pakistan

The app is great for people who are just starting off with shopify and don't know much about integrating chatbots with their store. this particular chatbot is extremely user-friendly and we have had an amazing experience with all the amazing features this chatbot has to offer. Definitely RECOMMENDED!

Hi DigitEMB-official Team,

We are glad to know that you liked our product.

Many thanks for writing the feedback.

For any questions, you can reach out to me any time.

Good luck with your business.

Kind regards,

Sellbelly

Location Netherlands

I was looking for chatbot apps to integrate with my store as i have a general store that sells a lot of items with a lot of variants, i often get a lot of queries, and to cater to them i needed an app that had it ALL. i am pleased with the results i have had with this particular. GREAT WORK!

Dear Sellbelly Team,

It is very kind of you that you gave us your feedback. We are glad to know that our product is helping you to do more sales.

In case you need any help with our product, feel free to reach out to us.

Ally interior

Location Japan

greatest app ever than i expected for a free app. it work so well and look cool. the support guy is really friendly and helpful, he even take a look on my website to check incase i need help. everyone, especially start-ups,. thanks form Japan.

Dear Ally interior Team,

Many thanks for your kind words about our product. We are glad to know that you like our product and also our support. We will be glad to help you again any time you need us. Just let us know.

mibshoes

Time spent using app About 2 months

This live chat is the most user-friendly chatbot you can find out there. I am very impressed with their customer support team. They have done amazing work. Definitely recommended!

Dear mibshoes Team,

Thanks a lot for the feedback. We are available to help you again if you need us. Feel free to reach out to us any time.

Good luck with your business.

Hakota Shop

Location Philippines

I just installed it, but just got dumbed a little while so I reached CS then he helped me right away. I like this app. his name is Azim I think hehe. Called from Germany. thank you. mwah

Dear Hokata Shop,

We are glad that you shared your feedback with us. We are happy to help you again if you have any questions.

Thank you and good luck with your Shopify Business.