LiveChat, Messenger, WhatsApp

All messaging apps in one widget- 40% more sales

Free plan available

AmberCraftDesign

Perfect! They actually called me to help me out the whole process and did a trial test for me. Couldn't be happier.

Giveawaygods.com

Location Netherlands

Our agency collects more leads now we use the customer support widget of Conzia, the extra amount of leads we've gotten are the ones that were doubtfull and needed real-time customer support to ask the questions they had. Thanks! Customer support is also very helpful btw

Bobino

We used the app for an e-commerce store, now it turned out it also works perfectly for our agency. Conzia makes it easier for us to connect with leads that have questions before they plan their strategy calls, this way we generate more leads.

Sumo Snack

Pretty good app, customer service is amazing too! Work pretty well and I have no problem, must try!!!

Lux and Miles

Nice app with a beautiful interface. Also, the support team really knows what they're doing. Have had a great experience in using this app so far. Recommended!

Yagihana Retail

I found I was not receiving the messages sent in my Inbox. After contacting the Conzia Help desk they worked on resolving my problems quickly and efficiently. The App is now working perfectly and the Help desk is going to do a Zoom call to run me through some of the finer details of the App. Very Happy with the service.

DaPark Lane

awesome app. really doez what it's suppose to. would def recommend to my friends! would love to use this for a long time

Asfandpk

My store revenue has been increased 2x due to conzia. Amazing features and very simple integration. I have heard that they are launching a Whatsapp feature as well. It's a great initiative for eCommerce business owners.

The Joy of Grill

Conzia has been useful and works like a charm! I love the app and I love the support and initiative that the team offers! Looking forward to a long term relation between our two companies.

designs by Teresa

I installed this app today. I have to say it is amazing. I really like the sound notification for incoming chat and they also helped me a lot to insert the logo in the chat home window. Very nice app and I THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10