Cooki

Cooki

by Campaign Monitor

Easy GDPR compliance

Petstools

This app is just great. Really easy to use and it does exactly the thing you want it to do, your Cookies! Thanks so much for having done this app!

Singuli

It doesn't work any more. I send few times request on support but nobody answer me.

Vitality and Wellness

We installed this app after the news came out about the GDPR legislation for Europe; being an Australian business we weren't sure what we needed to do to comply. This app did the job, works perfectly. We haven't had any issues. Thank you!

Pielartisans.com

Great app! Easy to install and make changes on colors to go with your theme, fonts and place where you want it to appear on your customers screens.

Guyafirenze

Super! Thank you cOOki team!

AnnaMaria

Pinkdiamondaustralia

how do I get the banner of my Header?
it is so intrusive !

T Norris Marine

Great App. Very easy to use!! Highly recommended

Egrecomag

The accept/decline buttons are an illusion. They change nothing. You also install cookies to our visitors without informing. So it does nothing from what you describe unless there are some hidden options that require coding skills in order to achieve it. Also i configured it once and now i cannot access again? Internal server error. Do you even test these things before you publish them?

Crystalcm

Does exactly what it says and I really like how people can opt out there and then. Very useful and the best compared to the rest. The installation is extremely easy and doesn't get stuck like the other one I downloaded before this.

Magnies

It does not help you comply with GDPR..
Furthermore it shows up wherever you are! not only in EU! Which is a conversion killer!

Stay away!