Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

by Incubate

The #1 zoom app, a magnifying-glass for your product images

M&J Monograms

I needed a magnifier that kept the customer on the same page and was used with novice shoppers with ease. This is perfect - thank you

Bijoux Medusa

Great apps. Wish they help more they customers for make it work better. But still a nice apps!!!!!!!

Eidfashion

EXCELLENT , EASY TO INSTALL, Helped me a lot to enhance my photos and make client confident of my products quality

Organic Weave Shop

Very easy to install and works well! Great addition to my site. I recommend this app to anyone considering it.

intenslysimple

App works great on our site... Excellent customer service team! Price is definitely fair, I would highly recommend!

Jest Paint Store

REVISED REVIEW: I updated rating to 5 stars after getting some insight from their support team. I have disabled the zoom on mobile, which I think is unnecessary and now the app doesn't bother me while trying to scroll down on mobile.

It does what it needs to do... although it can complicate scrolling down on mobile as it activates the zoom even when you are swiping down.

5MinsPrint

This app helped my customer to view my store products easily. It works great the first time I use it. Highly recommended it. Thank you!

Mobilefonestuff

This app provides a better viewing experience for my customers, great job, thanks very much. You should take a look at this app.

The Ashley Opoku Collection

It does exactly what I needed for my dress shop. I am very happy with this app. The price point isn't bad either. Thank you!

beautyleesh.com

This is what i need and what i use in my store.
this zooming lens gives a true details like pro stores and works well on mobile too.
thanks a lot