Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

by Code Black Belt

Magnifier-like zoom for your product images. Rated #1 zoom app

Urban Nexus Store

Not a technical person, so the plug and play feature for this app is great! I don't need it to do miracles, just need it to zoom into my products for a clearer view. Maybe I'll tweak the settings in future, but for now, the presets are working fine. And I appreciate that the app team checked on my store to see the app is working well as well. Great customer support touch, thanks!

Advance Collections

It Helps to Zoom My Products, It is great App To Enhance The beauty of My Store Products.
Highly Recommend this App

Bees Light Candles

Pretty nice app, wish that I could customize the zoom on mobile separately from desktop. Needs more features for the price, but it works pretty much as described. The support was excellent so If you're looking for an image zoom then this app might do you some good. The other nice thing is that it is cheaper than the competitors. Id recommend it.

Please consider adding more features for mobile customization versus desktop for 5 stars, thanks!

Pfa Supply

I got this especially for mobile zoom. It works well and is affordable. My product pics contain a lot of smaller items. This will help folks see things better.
www.pfasupply.com

Astrophotosandmore

It's a great app for photo closeups especially for seeing surface features of the moon on my photos

Check out my website to see how great this app works at astrophotosandmore.com

Danielsjewelart

Its really good.
In improvisation need 360 view.

Camillewood

Great app! I sell sunglasses and the zoom feature really allows my customers to see the fine detail in my designs.

Bumnasium

Great app on computer platforms which I have NOT had an issue with. I been testing this out for a couple days on all iPhone models. The mobile tip feature to let your customers know about the zoom function has a default gray background with the text inside. You can modify this using CSS but would prefer a basic solution without using codes. I contacted support and had an immediate response right away! The #1 reason I use Shopify apps is because most of it is plug and play. If all the features in this app was click and choose. It would be an easy 10/5 and I'd be a subscriber for life.

I would recommend this for anyone with CSS knowledge. This is my first Shopify store and still on the hunt for the perfect zoom image app. I own 6 WooCommerce sites all with Cloud Zoom installed which featured a simple installation and exceeded expectations.

Dekokast

Cool app that is simple and looks good!

Mlabel

The team was very helpful and super responsive, I wish the zoom would be a bit stronger though but overall a great app

Previous 1