Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

#1 best reviewed zoom app, magnifying-glass for product images

$2.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Gahez Market

Location Egypt

It is a bit expensive but really a very good app. you can set many settings, circle magnifier or square , enlarge the image on click and others.

June 22, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share the experience you've had with our Cool Image Magnifier app. We try to offer reasonable prices while ensuring quality and reliable apps. :) We appreciate the amazing five stars and honest feedback. Always at your service! 🙌

Regards,

NAMASTE FASHION

Great support and great app. The magnifier zoom truly increases the professional aesthetic of my store.

May 5, 2022

Thanks so much for the kind comments about the app and our support team.😊It makes us happy that our app proves valuable for you and your business. Thanks for trusting us and for the lovely five stars.⭐

The Support Team.

Gallery 545 - CONTEMPORARY ART OF NORTHERN IRELAND

Excellent app for my online Gallery 545. It really helps viewers to see artworks' details. Easy to set up, great support to make sure it works on your website. Visit gallery545.com to check how it works on mine.

March 30, 2022

We appreciate you taking the time to write this review and share your experience with our app and support. It was our pleasure to serve you, and your kind words motivate us to keep giving our best. :) Thank you!

Shears Watch Shoppe

For the price, it’s super easy to install and set up and it’s works amazing - especially for our mobile site where magnifying our product for detail is super important. Great support as well!

March 2, 2022

Thanks so much for choosing us and for the wonderful review! It motivates us to keep building easy-to-use and useful apps that help you grow your business. Happy to hear you find our support team great as well. Always at your service! 🎉

Best,

Sew Yours

I found that this app didn't work with my site. While I liked to zoom feature it would interfere with clicking the next image while shopping from a desktop. I deleted the app but the image zoom remained. I contacted customer service and they immediately responded and told me how to remove the code from my theme.

February 24, 2022

Thanks so much for your feedback! :) Our goal is to ensure that our apps perform well on any website. In rare cases, the app might need a minor tweak to integrate it fully, and that's why we offer a 24/7 support team. We're always available to ensure any issue you may have gets sorted out in minutes. As talked over the email, if you ever reinstall the app, we'll make sure to get this behavior corrected in a breeze. Always at your service!

FRANKiE4

this app is really simple and easy to setup and the support is very timely and effective, would recommend

October 18, 2021

Glad you are liking the app so far! We are always striving to provide you with the best support experience, along with quality and reliable apps.🤩 Remember that our team will be 24/7 for you.

Kathie Miller

One click and the app is working. Amazing. It's perfect for my art. It zooms in enough for the viewer to see the actual texture of my work. It's exactly what I wanted. Plus It prevents the viewer to right click and open in another tab. Less potential for theft. Highly recommend it.

September 27, 2021

We are glad to know you like our app! Thanks for such positive comments.😊 We are available 24/7 in case you need any help.

Vintega

The customer care service is very helpful and nice! Thank you so much for your help, much appreciated.

September 10, 2021

Thanks for this lovely review! Glad to know you like our support team. I'll make sure to share your comments with the team! 🎉

Cheers,

Naked City Clothing

This app did exactly what I wanted for my minimal theme, which was have a hover magnification as well as a lightbox magnification option for both desktop and mobile. It's a bummer that you have to pay extra to have these seemingly basic features, but this app was the cheapest one I could find and it works perfectly.

September 7, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share the experience you've had with our app. We do try to offer reasonable prices while ensuring quality and reliable apps. We’re at your service 24/7! 🙌

Kind regards,

cermica

high-quality support. They have magic hands!!! THANKS FOR YOUR AMAZING SUPPORT AND HELP. I RECOMMEND TO ALL USERS

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35