Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Highly rated Zoom app and magnifying-glass for product images

$2.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Couple Store

Location France

Awesome app, very smooth and easy to use ! The support team is incredibly reactive and efficient. I had troubles making it work properly on my website but they solved my problem in no time... And on a Sunday ! I would rate 6 stars if I could

Atelierzappatore

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

ottima app per ingrandimento prodotto consiglio a tutti di istallarla sul proprio e-commerce istallata funziona benissimo anche su app mobile

October 31, 2022

We appreciate your nice comments about the app :) We try to ensure that our users always have the best app experience, so it makes us happy to know you like it. Our team will be 24/7 for you.

The StoreBricks team

NZ Cricket Store

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 15 hours

I installed this app to have a better zoom function and initially it wasn't working. I emailed the support team to help me figure out and got a reply withing 5 minitues they figured out the issue with my theme and gave me articles as in how to fix it. I implemented it and the app works amazing, cheers to the support team for helping me.

September 19, 2022

It's great to hear such nice comments about our app and support team. We take pride in friendly and helpful customer service, so we appreciate that you noticed :) Thanks for trusting us and for this amazing review!🎉
Cheers,

DYKCEN

Location Denmark

I really like using this app. It does exactly what I want it to do. No overly complicated functions and features.
Easy to set up and easy to use.

September 19, 2022

We are glad to know you like our app! Thanks for such positive comments.😊 We are available 24/7 in case you need any help.

AeroMugs.com

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Just what I was looking for, we sell detailed items and it was hard to zoom in using pinch method on your phone but with this its easy!

September 19, 2022

Thanks so much for this amazing review!🎉 We are glad to know that our Cool Image Magnifier is exactly what you were looking for. :) We appreciate you helping to spread the word!

Prayerful Planner

This app works great on my website, I'm super happy with the function and look! Their support team is quick to answer questions. They had to add a little code to my site to make it work the way I wanted, but the process was quick and easy. I highly, highly recommend their app and their team!

Fabilicious Fashion

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Super easy to use would highly recommend. Also the help is so quick on and spot on with the solutions provided

Hampton Court Essential Luxuries & The Lavender Shop

Time spent using app Over 5 years

I recently updated my theme. The products I sell have gorgeous packaging I want my customers to be able to examine and admire. Some of my products have multiple images and my magnifier was not allowing the arrows to function in order to scroll through the next image. I wrote them and they responded quickly, added a snippet of code and voila! My magnifier and my scroll arrows work perfectly. Thanks guys! Hilghly recommend.

Gahez Market

Location Egypt

It is a bit expensive but really a very good app. you can set many settings, circle magnifier or square , enlarge the image on click and others.

June 22, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share the experience you've had with our Cool Image Magnifier app. We try to offer reasonable prices while ensuring quality and reliable apps. :) We appreciate the amazing five stars and honest feedback. Always at your service! 🙌

Regards,

NAMASTE FASHION

Great support and great app. The magnifier zoom truly increases the professional aesthetic of my store.

May 5, 2022

Thanks so much for the kind comments about the app and our support team.😊It makes us happy that our app proves valuable for you and your business. Thanks for trusting us and for the lovely five stars.⭐

The Support Team.