Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

by Incubate

The #1 zoom app, a magnifying-glass for your product images

Kathie Miller

One click and the app is working. Amazing. It's perfect for my art. It zooms in enough for the viewer to see the actual texture of my work. It's exactly what I wanted. Plus It prevents the viewer to right click and open in another tab. Less potential for theft. Highly recommend it.

Vintega

The customer care service is very helpful and nice! Thank you so much for your help, much appreciated.

September 10, 2021

Thanks for this lovely review! Glad to know you like our support team. I'll make sure to share your comments with the team! 🎉

Cheers,
The Incubate Team

Naked City Clothing

This app did exactly what I wanted for my minimal theme, which was have a hover magnification as well as a lightbox magnification option for both desktop and mobile. It's a bummer that you have to pay extra to have these seemingly basic features, but this app was the cheapest one I could find and it works perfectly.

September 7, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share the experience you've had with our app. We do try to offer reasonable prices while ensuring quality and reliable apps. We’re at your service 24/7! 🙌

Kind regards,
The Incubate Team

cermica

high-quality support. They have magic hands!!! THANKS FOR YOUR AMAZING SUPPORT AND HELP. I RECOMMEND TO ALL USERS

Noix Jewelry

definitely recommend to whom wants a quick and solid solution about zooming feature, it works well both on desktop and mobile without any code implementation. lastly they have a great customer support that will be with you fast for any kind of issue regarding the app.

Colorful U Jewelry

They were able to fix the issue with the magnifier not letting my customer go the next picture. Customer Service was great.

SueAnnTexas.Com & The Shoppe

FABULOUS!! Exactly as stated..... Instant install & Set Up. Quick & easy added tweaks, which I recommend. Thanks for the coding example to use!!!!! I knew my color # but don't know code, worked like a charm. So much better now on laptop & mobile both, made me want to shop my own store :D ~SA~

Camille Jewelry

Great and quick customer service! I really love having this feature! It's great for jewelry for details.

The Beehive MB

The app works just like it says. I had an issue because of a conflict with my theme, but the support team was super responsive and helpful and got it fixed right away

Clickstore

Agradezco mucho al equipo de cool image por todo el soporte y acompañamiento durante la instalación, recomiendo ampliamente la app y también el servicio que el equipo brinda.

February 2, 2021

Hola, tenemos un artículo que explica exactamente el caso que reporta, por favor hable con nuestro equipo de soporte que le ayudará a resolverlo. Éste es el artículo https://docs.codeblackbelt.com/article/103-why-is-the-loupe-on-mobile-centered-my-finger-blocks-it

Por otro lado, la app tiene la opción de usarse sólo en escritorio y estar deshabilitada en celulares, aquí se explican los detalles https://docs.codeblackbelt.com/article/62-how-does-the-zoom-work-on-mobile

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34