Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

by Incubate

The #1 zoom app, a magnifying-glass for your product images

Ima Rugs

Very easy to integrate onto my store and the staff is very friendly and helpful! This is definitely one of the best zoom apps on the shopify app store!

LIMIT_LESS_STORE

i used this app its helpful , it shows the product well easily for the costumer , thank you for this app ,

Tuner Station

This app saved my butt trying to figure out how to make my product pictures look appealing. With the zoom-in, you can now see the quality. I've been losing my head trying to find a solution, this is a must-have.

Enfinit-24

I've tried 5-6 different apps. This is the only one that works great on my store.
There's no need to enable on mobile though, and luckily there's an option for this. Great. Love it!!

sexyscarpe

Great! It works great, we use it for showing the product's details. We recommend it for every store with fashion products ! It's wonderful for avery device, we prefer the zoom effect over all. Thank you

TruEffectCBD

Fantastic App. Just what we needed. I would recommend to anybody looking for a tool like this. Works just as advertised.

Our Generation World

Excellent app, works just as zoom should. Great support when I changed theme too. No hesitation, best on market

One Lovely Sip

Installed the app yesterday and it's been working wonderfully. So far so good and it runs smoothly in my store.

Wearing Art

This app is excellent. It works as expected and support is excellent! I opened my store today and on their own they checked to make sure it was functioning properly and configured the app specifically to suit my store theme. Awesome customer service, thank you! Definitely worth the small price.

M&J Monograms

I needed a magnifier that kept the customer on the same page and was used with novice shoppers with ease. This is perfect - thank you