Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Highly rated Zoom app and magnifying-glass for product images

$2.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Yvette LIBBY N'guyen Paris

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Nice zoomer. More convenient in browsing and feeling cool. Every touch is magnificent in details and we could feel the textile.

Marina Griffin

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Its great! Lots of available options and customizations built in right away. So easy and helpful staff.

YUBDesigns

This is a simple app to install and it does exactly like it says it will. The zoomed images are clear and crisp. Great job and enthusiastically recommend.

Realm of the Witch

Time spent using app About 2 months

I thought I'd give it a few days before leaving a review to see how things worked out. It's a great little app and very reasonably priced too :)

Complete Office Chairs

Good tool, great magnifier and very easy to install. Did just the right job for what we wanted. Thanks Guys :)

discountjewelrywarehouse.com

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app, really easy to install and thoroughly useful. Overall very happy with the experience. Would reccomend.

wondermom store

Location India
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Easy to install and works fine. Recommended especially for Brooklyn users. They have another app for full page zoom too which I contemplated a few seconds on, but went ahead with this one anyway as our store www.wondermom.co.in is in fashion category. People want to zoom in to see the fabrics closely.

WELLVY

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app 14 minutes

it's a good app, it helps me to get more customers and to increase my sales, I recommend it to everyone

Irish Railway Models

Location Ireland
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We deployed this app so customers could get a good view of the detail on our products. It worked out of the box, absolutely perfect - would recommend!

The Golden Galleon

Location Croatia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Just perfect, exactly what we wanted. I think that it just makes the site look so much professional. People also love it. The question is do they love it on mobile? Not so many, so I keep it off there. I also think that some options are a bit weird and the default is the best design you can have it on. Anyway, great app and amazing support.