Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

#1 best reviewed zoom app, magnifying-glass for product images

$2.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Irish Railway Models

We deployed this app so customers could get a good view of the detail on our products. It worked out of the box, absolutely perfect - would recommend!

The Golden Galleon

Just perfect, exactly what we wanted. I think that it just makes the site look so much professional. People also love it. The question is do they love it on mobile? Not so many, so I keep it off there. I also think that some options are a bit weird and the default is the best design you can have it on. Anyway, great app and amazing support.

10 Second Racing

Took us under 40 seconds to determine that it was the best app to implement product image zoom features. The meticulous variations they allow you customize through the app are second to none. Great job too Frank and his team. Will be checking out their other apps!

How Romantic

Working well

Nu Haiku Clothing

Great app. It helps me see tiny print on designs better. I really could not ask for more that what it provides.

Gold Standard Paint and Hardware

This app should be installed into every theme. It works fantastic and the price is just right. It helped install the perfect image zoom for my products.

Paulina followed up with me to make sure things were right. I appreciated that.

Great job guys!

Ima Rugs

Very easy to integrate onto my store and the staff is very friendly and helpful! This is definitely one of the best zoom apps on the shopify app store!

LIMIT_LESS_STORE

i used this app its helpful , it shows the product well easily for the costumer , thank you for this app ,

Tuner Station

This app saved my butt trying to figure out how to make my product pictures look appealing. With the zoom-in, you can now see the quality. I've been losing my head trying to find a solution, this is a must-have.

Enfinit-24

I've tried 5-6 different apps. This is the only one that works great on my store.
There's no need to enable on mobile though, and luckily there's an option for this. Great. Love it!!