Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Highly rated Zoom app and magnifying-glass for product images

$2.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Nu Haiku Clothing

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app. It helps me see tiny print on designs better. I really could not ask for more that what it provides.

Gold Standard Paint and Hardware

This app should be installed into every theme. It works fantastic and the price is just right. It helped install the perfect image zoom for my products.

Paulina followed up with me to make sure things were right. I appreciated that.

Great job guys!

Ima Rugs

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Very easy to integrate onto my store and the staff is very friendly and helpful! This is definitely one of the best zoom apps on the shopify app store!

LIMIT_LESS_STORE

Location Morocco
Time spent using app About 1 month

i used this app its helpful , it shows the product well easily for the costumer , thank you for this app ,

Tuner Station

This app saved my butt trying to figure out how to make my product pictures look appealing. With the zoom-in, you can now see the quality. I've been losing my head trying to find a solution, this is a must-have.

Enfinit-24

Time spent using app About 1 year

I've tried 5-6 different apps. This is the only one that works great on my store.
There's no need to enable on mobile though, and luckily there's an option for this. Great. Love it!!

sexyscarpe

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great! It works great, we use it for showing the product's details. We recommend it for every store with fashion products ! It's wonderful for avery device, we prefer the zoom effect over all. Thank you

TruEffectCBD

Fantastic App. Just what we needed. I would recommend to anybody looking for a tool like this. Works just as advertised.

Our Generation World

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Excellent app, works just as zoom should. Great support when I changed theme too. No hesitation, best on market

One Lovely Sip

Installed the app yesterday and it's been working wonderfully. So far so good and it runs smoothly in my store.