Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

$2.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 20, 2019

it's a good app, it helps me to get more customers and to increase my sales, I recommend it to everyone

WELLVY
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 14 minutes
January 18, 2019

We deployed this app so customers could get a good view of the detail on our products. It worked out of the box, absolutely perfect - would recommend!

Irish Railway Models
Ireland
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 9, 2019

Just perfect, exactly what we wanted. I think that it just makes the site look so much professional. People also love it. The question is do they love it on mobile? Not so many, so I keep it off there. I also think that some options are a bit weird and the default is the best design you can have it on. Anyway, great app and amazing support.

The Golden Galleon
Croatia
January 1, 2019

Took us under 40 seconds to determine that it was the best app to implement product image zoom features. The meticulous variations they allow you customize through the app are second to none. Great job too Frank and his team. Will be checking out their other apps!

10 Second Racing
December 27, 2018

Working well

How Romantic
Time spent using app: 18 days
Edited December 16, 2018

Great app. It helps me see tiny print on designs better. I really could not ask for more that what it provides.

Nu Haiku Clothing
Edited December 10, 2018

This app should be installed into every theme. It works fantastic and the price is just right. It helped install the perfect image zoom for my products.

Paulina followed up with me to make sure things were right. I appreciated that.

Great job guys!

Gold Standard Paint and Hardware
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 6, 2018

Very easy to integrate onto my store and the staff is very friendly and helpful! This is definitely one of the best zoom apps on the shopify app store!

Ima Rugs
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
December 1, 2018

i used this app its helpful , it shows the product well easily for the costumer , thank you for this app ,

LIMIT_LESS_STORE
Morocco
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 30, 2018

This app saved my butt trying to figure out how to make my product pictures look appealing. With the zoom-in, you can now see the quality. I've been losing my head trying to find a solution, this is a must-have.

Tuner Station