Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom | Reviews

by Incubate

The #1 zoom app, a magnifying-glass for your product images

Sachastyles

Fit in my theme seamlessly. Download pick your preferred settings and done in one minute or less. Perfect!

Old Mission Gazette Store

Works great - thanks so much. Had an issue with installation, but the Code Black Belt team was on it and got it working straight away.

Hushabyebaby Co Uk

Excellent app, makes the products stand out and look professional.

Really highlights images and brings them to life.

Feelyourself

Great customer support !!! Nice app !

Jaisaleela

Great add to my online store www.saleela.com! So useful for my customers to magnify and look at the intricate patterns and motifs on our tapestries and bedding.

Presents Personalized

These could be the most amazing people I have encountered in my protracted journey to building my website. Within minutes of my sending them an email, asking how something could be accomplished, Frank had it done. I have a perfect zoom function at a reasonable price. This experience just made my week.

Aaina By Sanchari

One of the Best Apps I have used on my store so far. The support team is extremely helpful. The zoom feature has certainly benefited my online store quite a lot. Thanks Cool Image Magnifier and Team :)

Lingerie Ponto Com

Excelente e acessível produto. Fácil de configurar e parece ótimo no site.
realmente xelente para quem usa temas sem zoom ,testei varios e considero este o melhor

Chie135

This is simply what the doctor ordered - great communications with the team, super speedy service and it WORKS SOOOO WELL!!!!
Thank you to Ashley at Shopify for recommending it to us - as a jewellery brand it is vital we have this.

Hey Cool Baby

Excellent and affordable product. Easy to configure and looks great on the site.

I personally don't enable mobile as I find it hard to activate and avoid image save prompts from the phone's OS. But, its really no big deal as you can always zoom with your fingers on mobile OS's these days.

All in all, excellent product for the price. You really can't go wrong. Great work guys!!!

www.heycoolbaby.com