Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

by Code Black Belt

Magnifier-like zoom for your product images. Rated #1 zoom app

Mlabel

The team was very helpful and super responsive, I wish the zoom would be a bit stronger though but overall a great app

Something Like That

This is a nifty little magnifier app which I like because it doesn't take over the whole screen. My current shopify theme isn't set up for close up photos, so this is a big help!
It's a must-have feature, with super easy set-up, excellent support from the developers and is an affordable cost with the free trial to see if you like it. I'd recommend it to other shops!

Pro Football Dashboards

i love it. the only "flaw" is that i can't use it on the non product pages. I show my posters on my slideshow area too, but i can't use the magnifier there.

Posh Rug

I really like the look of the magnifier; however, there is a delay and if you place your curser over the image too soon you have to move the curser off and back on the photo again for it to work. In short, the delay will hinder many customers from discovering the functionality and the benefit will be lost. If you can fix the delay I will be a huge supporter of the app.

2 Next