Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

The #1 zoom app, a magnifying-glass for your product images

$2.99/month. 30-day free trial.

The Rayne Drop Boutique

This app does exactly what it says it will. It's great!

La Loopzy

I love this App, I thought the one that comes automatic was enough, but this one just make my jewelry pop! LOVE IT

One Happenstance

Perfect for my online store :)

Very Stylish Girl

Very easy to install and super helpful support even out of hours. A great addition to my online boutique.

Carpet Symphony

Our persian rug store really needed a good image magnifier and the Cool Image Magnifier exceeded our expectations. Excellent!

Lumison Lighting 3

This is an amazing app and Mike was so incredibly helpful as we needed a few tweeks to get it working on our site. The speed in which he sorted this out was amazing. Would highly recommend.

Collegeswag

Fantastic app, and even better customer service. Always happy to help us make some quick adjustments we needed done.

Bluefishfinder Com

Customer service is fantastic, a 3 minute fix from email to fix even on SUNDAY!
Thanks Love it works killer!

Little Miss Tennis

Amazing, now our customers can zoom in and see product details magnified! Excellent too!

Zinnia Folk Arts 2

Works great! So glad I found this app so customers can look more closely at all of my handmade textiles and folk art from Mexico. Thanks so much!