Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

The #1 zoom app, a magnifying-glass for your product images

$2.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Ellie Anne

Works perfectly! I didn't have to do anything, just installed and it was already working! I tried another zoom app in the app store and it didn't work at all. Thanks for working perfectly the first time!

Tshirt Design Pro

Superb! Does everything it claims. Very easy to install and use. Download this add!

Prjewel

Fantastic app! Very easy to setup and customise the style of the zoom feature, Highly recommended

check it out on our website:)

Fantasy Juguetes

Nice app! It works very well! Round zoom, I like it

Yoga Life Shop

Great app! Easy install, Looks awesome!

Undercoverparadise Com

I installed this one and another one and Cool Image Magnifier won hands down. At first it only worked on a couple of images but I changed to a different browser (after I read the fine print that it doesn't work on Opera) and BAM it is Awesome!! Thank you so much for developing this great app. I highly recommend Cool Image Magnifier to everyone.

Goa Trend

Works great and have had zero problems thus far.

Boot Butler

This app works great. It works exactly as described. Code Black Belts support is also excellent. The go above and beyond... Highly recommended.

The Grand House Uk

Love this, really looks great, easy to install and great support

The Cargo House

I love cool Image magnifier Zoom it is an affordable way to stay professional without losing profits. Easy to use and install as well as looks great in action.

Thanks