Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

$2.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 21, 2016

It helps show a lot of the detail

Jentou
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
November 14, 2016

Exactly what I was looking for! Finally a magnifier that works on multiple images! No code needed! Amazing!

Leo Clive
Time spent using app: About 3 years
November 4, 2016

I love the application. It provides exactly whats needed and in a decent price. Got to work with the support team as well and they were quite responsive with the queries.

Vanilla Top
Pakistan
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 30, 2016

Great app. Quick and easy to set up. Looks Great. Works well.

Shop Pets Naturally
Time spent using app: 21 days
October 14, 2016

Instant setup and amazing customer service. Thank you Code Black Belt

Vinyl Record Art Nz
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 12, 2016

I use it on Woodies, people can get a closeup look at our wood grain sunglasses and I think that boosts conversions. So many ways to easily customize it, definitely worth the money!

Woodies
Time spent using app: 14 days
October 11, 2016

I'm very happy with Cool Image Magnifier. This app offers an elegant and easy way to zoom in your product images and you can install it instantly. I definitely recommend it.

Dining Room Armoires
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 9, 2016

Great app - extremely easy to instal and configure. This was my main gripe with my Shopify theme - that it didnt have a zoom facility (absolutely crucial for my store!!). Cool Image Magnifier has saved the day!

Belle Boutique Uk
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 7, 2016

Cant ignore this app, the products look really good which could improve the sales

Bloomdeals
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 27, 2016

Great app - like that the zoom can be adjusted in preferences and other customization options. The Code Black Belt support team is excellent and quickly helped me resolve a theme issue. Thank you!!

Cedarlake