Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Highly rated Zoom app and magnifying-glass for product images

$2.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Woodies

I use it on Woodies, people can get a closeup look at our wood grain sunglasses and I think that boosts conversions. So many ways to easily customize it, definitely worth the money!

Dining Room Armoires

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I'm very happy with Cool Image Magnifier. This app offers an elegant and easy way to zoom in your product images and you can install it instantly. I definitely recommend it.

Belle Boutique Uk

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app - extremely easy to instal and configure. This was my main gripe with my Shopify theme - that it didnt have a zoom facility (absolutely crucial for my store!!). Cool Image Magnifier has saved the day!

Bloomdeals

Location United Arab Emirates

Cant ignore this app, the products look really good which could improve the sales

Cedarlake

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great app - like that the zoom can be adjusted in preferences and other customization options. The Code Black Belt support team is excellent and quickly helped me resolve a theme issue. Thank you!!

Universal Chargers

Looks Really Great. Breeze to install. See for yourself at www.Universalstore.uk

Elise Design

Location Australia

This is a great addition to any shop front. Easy to use control panel. Does what it says it will do. The support from the guys is awesome. Recommended

Lemichebarcelona

Location Spain

Great app, very easy to install and use, and it does exactly what it says!
And special praise for the great and extremely fast support from the developer team, who helped me solve some compatibility issues in minutes!

Cipino

Location Netherlands

I love this app.

On www.bikelight.ca I sell products that my customers often want to see up close to get a sense of the quality.

This app together with high quality pictures provides just that. Every little detail of the product can be looked at with opening up a bigger picture.

As I said, I love it.

Bargainsmash

Location Hong Kong SAR

Support is amazing ! They checked the app and adjusted it to my store without me even asking .. 6 stars right there