4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance product visuals through precise and customizable image magnification. It's praised for its easy installation, compatibility with various themes, and no impact on store speed. It's particularly useful for stores selling detailed or intricately designed products. Many appreciate its affordability, professional appearance, and responsive customer service. Its ease of use is also commended, making it suitable for non-technical merchants.

August 1, 2016

Very useful. Works as advertised.

Construction Shopper
Nigeria
March 2, 2018

Been using them with a previous shop and never had any issues so figured I would use it again for this project. Easy to change settings and see products in more detail.

Marymejane Com
June 5, 2020

I always admired online stores that had a magnifying zoom feature. I'm so glad I found this app. I ran into an issue with another app I just installed and customer service helped me very promptly. They replied within minutes and within an hour, the issue was resolved. Kuddos! A++

Wyldria
February 1, 2021

I requested an adaptation for my website shortly after installation. Responses were quick and an adaptation was made by the CIM team. Customer support was professional and courteous. I'll definitely continue using the app.

Women's Clothing, Shoes & Accessories
May 11, 2020

As there are far more mobile visitors than desktop visitors I was concerned that they couldn't see enough detail to commit to buying. This tool solved the problem simply and elegantly. Very much recommended.

Hot DevTops
January 22, 2017

I love cool Image magnifier Zoom it is an affordable way to stay professional without losing profits. Easy to use and install as well as looks great in action.

Thanks
Gene T.

The Cargo House
May 10, 2017

Excellent and affordable product. Easy to configure and looks great on the site.

I personally don't enable mobile as I find it hard to activate and avoid image save prompts from the phone's OS. But, its really no big deal as you can always zoom with your fingers on mobile OS's these days.

All in all, excellent product for the price. You really can't go wrong. Great work guys!!!

www.heycoolbaby.com

Hey Cool Baby
September 7, 2016

Happy with it, does the job in a great way .

Kanguru Online
Türkiye
March 27, 2016

It only took seconds to have this app up and running, delivers exactly what we needed. Many thanks!

Pick By Room
Hong Kong SAR
Edited May 24, 2018

Excellent tool!! The only thing I had to do was change some settings. The app starts working, once you install it, so it's pretty easy and requires minimal effort from your side. Good job! I recommend!

Katerina And Ovik